X-Men: Apocalypse

So far not really excited for it. And glad we havent seen wolverine altho it seems like jennifer lawrence might just be a new replacement, given how many times she was in the trailer.

i have to agree with you, im not feeling it so far.. magneto being Apocalypse's horseman (slave) i cant ever see magneto bowing down to anyone...

Apocalypse is the original mutant so Mags may have a special fascination for that and become a sort of fanboy, especially since Apocalypse's intentions are to rid the world of humans and have mutants dominate the earth. That's totally a dream come true for Magneto.

Yeah that's Havok, he's wearing the same clothes in the Cerebro scene where Charles is being pulled backwards. I wonder if we get to see him interact with Cyclops?

If you cut out all the future segments of DoFP, its more of an Erik-Charles-Mystique film just as First Class was. Wolvie meets Charles, talks about Mags and Mystique, then it ends with Mags being stopped by Charles and Mystique together. Only thing, it takes away the threat of a dystopian future. But it would still work as a story if it started and ended in the 70s and focuses more on the main 3 of the FC trilogy

Mystique for me in the trailer just felt out of place. We have no idea how it all develops in the movie ofc but 1 comment ive read nailed it that said it was like the katniss everdeen character was being portrayed in the trailer.

For every person who asks where Wolverine is, seem there is another person bitching that Wolverine is in the movies too much.

Please explain this one...For every single X-Men movie that is...I would say X1 and a little of X2 but that's about it..........

Happy New Year from Munn
munnpsylocke-164439.jpg

Even though wolverine was the " star" of DOFP he was basically just a messenger

I was kind of hoping waaaay in the future they would end up doing a secret wars movie combining avengers ,x men and all the other usual suspects but they already have quicksilver as two completely different people one being dead and all so I don't see how they could pull it off unless the avengers is in the pre DOFP world or something . they seem to be diffrent universes entirely though .

I don't know I just loved the idea of the Beyonder basically god from some alternate reality who never got around creating anything and got a glimpse of our reality and came to check it out and the almost all powerful molecule man .

- - - Updated - - -

Happy New Year from Munn

View attachment 572192

Looks like it is going to be !!!

Last edited:
So, as far as continuity goes: Kinberg says that everything has to line up with the end future scene in DOFP... which is why they used two separate actors (not including DOFP Colossus) for Colossus during the filming of Deadpool?
Kinberg Q&A
https://youtu.be/ndZkshlTBeU

So because of the future ending scene in Days of Future Past it's obvious the X-Men defeated Apocalypse, saved the world, and got Storm on their side again...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back