next Star Wars Celebration will take place April 16-19th, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

Just gonna throw this out there. I'm in irvine ca 20 mins from the celebration. I was thinking of having a house party Fri or Sat night where we could all get together and have some beers. Thoughts?

I can't wait for this.
Anybody looking for more info on attendees and such, there's an app for updates and everything.
I hope to meet some fellow RPF'ers when I'm there.
I had suggested in another thread that maybe we should have some kind of sticker or button to let others know that we are a fellow RPF member.
I hope to meet some of you at the event.

I'm super duper pumped for this! It's only my second celebration and I can't wait! I was glad t see there seems to be more panels about prop making and that sort of thing this time around. I changed my mind and decided not to go in costume this time around since they aren't the most comfortable thing to wear and enjoy the con in. Just curious how do you guys that bring your gear get it there? Ship it? suitcase? I feel like both of those would be risky considering the reputation of not to careful workers.

I read through the schedule and saw that they will be showing movies every night so having a house party can't happen cause I will be there watching. Maybe we pick a night and all meet up at a place local to the convention center after the movies? I suggest Thursday night. Who's in?

I'll be attending as well. I am trying to finish up my Republic Commando build but if it's not done I have a few animated Clones to fall back on. Hoping we can get a little RPF meet-up.

A meet up would be fun. Maybe Sunday evening after the chaos is over or possibly Friday? Not sure with all the parties etc. where to fit it in.

acesh007 do you meet with local RPFers much? I used to hang out with the group around Seattle.

Only one more week! It's been a long wait. This will be my 3rd celebration, and it looks like this one might be better than the last 2. It's gonna be hard not to spend too much money.
Also gonna hit up Disneyland the day before the convention.

Anyone else see the email about the Thursday morning panel line? apparently the line will open inside the convention center WEDNESDAY night at 6pm. Bathrooms and concessions will be available all night, and wristbands will be handed out thursday morning at 6am. With wristband holder being let in to the Celebration stage closer to the 10am panel time. "This is madness!"

Anyways, who else will be waiting?..

A meet up would be fun. Maybe Sunday evening after the chaos is over or possibly Friday? Not sure with all the parties etc. where to fit it in.

acesh007 do you meet with local RPFers much? I used to hang out with the group around Seattle.

None at all actually. I just started having a life again, switching jobs at work and finishing up grad school.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back