Star Wars Celebration 2022

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say not many of us got tickets in the 10 minutes they were available but if you did. Grats!
One of my friends was lucky enough to snag tickets for our group.
How about Thursday night for everyone?
So far, Thursday looks open, but a lot of things haven’t been announced yet. I think it’s a good night to pencil something in!

Sean

Not completely sure of my schedule there, but I'll try to make it to whatever meetup you all organize. Will be fun to meet folks in person!

Dan

I'm going but besides some Youtube videos of interviews with guest appearances, and a couple of Tested visits to display booths I have no idea what will be there, I'm hoping to snag some model kits of Bandai or Fine Molds while I am there.

Is there a specific thread for selling off your tickets?
I have a 4 Day ticket that I’m not going to use.

Last edited:
Gah, I wish they had done this one back down here in Orlando, especially with the launch of the the Star Cruiser!
Is there anyone going that would be willing to grab a Art Print for me (with compensation of course)?

Back in July 2019 when I bought my badges I was too late and only Thursday and Sunday were available.

Just this week I picked up Friday on Lyte (the official ticket-swap site) so I'll be there every day but Saturday.

I work across the street at Disneyland and this week I've been seeing and chatting with numerous Australians and Canadians in town for Celebration, easy to spot from their 501st shirts.

It's strange, the Disneyland costume guidelines. If things go as usual, enforcement will be wildly inconsistent.

They say "capes" can only come to the waist. Is a Jedi robe a "cape"? Who can say. I did see somebody in a full-length Jedi robe wielding a lightsabre yesterday.

Anyhow at Celebration I'll be looking like this (the old guy with the grey beard!)

r04PyUu.jpg

Last edited:
Back in July 2019 when I bought my badges I was too late and only Thursday and Sunday were available.

Just this week I picked up Friday on Lyte (the official ticket-swap site) so I'll be there every day but Saturday.

I work across the street at Disneyland and this week I've been seeing and chatting with numerous Australians and Canadians in town for Celebration, easy to spot from their 501st shirts.

It's strange, the Disneyland costume guidelines. If things go as usual, enforcement will be wildly inconsistent.

They say "capes" can only come to the waist. Is a Jedi robe a "cape"? Who can say. I did see somebody in a full-length Jedi robe wielding a lightsabre yesterday.

Anyhow at Celebration I'll be looking like this (the old guy with the grey beard!)

View attachment 1578962
Swc.jpg

Pretty sure.....

I’ll be there tomorrow. Maybe I’ll wear my RPF t-shirt, if I still fit in it. :) I hope to see any of you tomorrow.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back