Star Wars Celebration 2022

Im hoping to get tickets tomorrow. Anyone ever get the Jedi Master package? Wondering if the perks are worth it.

So far we have:

Cameron
3DImpact
Hackin Spock (Tentative)
Tatoine Machinist
gundammrw
CDyoung
masterjedi322
hokie1
Sano
Darth Elevator

Just as an FYI, I had some peeps on socials thinking that you can't wear helmets or costume masks to Celebration due to Covid. On their covid page it does mention these two but it meant that these items cannot be worn in place of a face covering. I talked with a rep today and they confirmed costume helmets and masks are allowed but when you get to the venue, you have to have them off as to show that you are wearing a face covering. After entering you can then put the mask or helmet back on over the face covering.

Just as an FYI, I had some peeps on socials thinking that you can't wear helmets or costume masks to Celebration due to Covid. On their covid page it does mention these two but it meant that these items cannot be worn in place of a face covering. I talked with a rep today and they confirmed costume helmets and masks are allowed but when you get to the venue, you have to have them off as to show that you are wearing a face covering. After entering you can then put the mask or helmet back on over the face covering.
Yet many indoor sports events every week....no masks, if numbers hold we are at lowest numbers since last July.

Anyone know anything about a studio scale model display?
I heard there was one a't the last celebration but I didn't see it.

The “no buckets” rule put so many people off from this con, I’m surprised they aren’t blasting this news from the rooftops!

Sean

The “no buckets” rule put so many people off from this con, I’m surprised they aren’t blasting this news from the rooftops!

Sean
Someone from 501st reached out to Customer Service regarding this "No Bucket" issue earlier this week and posted in one of the Celebration FB group. Apparently you are supposed to enter the convention with no bucket on and a mask on. They will verify you have a mask and you can put your bucket on.

Sean
I was honestly like, "do they even realize what kind of Con this is?" but a simple email cleared it up. Yes, they should be posting this as it could well be the deciding factor for some to attend or not. I was shocked by how much the rumor was spreading in the community yet not many bothered verifying it. Hopefully the correct information is now being spread

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back