Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Scoot McNairy's been photographed with green-cgi indicating the lower half of his legs are going to be replaced. Initially, it was though that he might be the Flash.... but, latest rumors are that he is actually Jimmy Olsen, who was hurt during the MOS fight and has prosthetic legs as a result.
Is this still considered to be just a rumor? The brief article I read was worded more like an official announcement than a rumor, and even went on to explain Olsen won't be bitter or hold Superman to blame about losing his legs because he realized Supes did what needed to be done, and that things on Earth would be a lot worse if he hadn't.

Either you copied and pasted the wrong ink, or you're making a joke that I'm not getting, as I fail to see any kind of symmetry between this guy and Luthor.
Oh, damn... pasted wrong link - I've fixed it. Please delete that link?

Thanks.

I was thinking the same as you guys, but then it hit me.. What if he's in a wheelchair and he doesn't have prosthetics?

Interesting point.

I guess what's weird is they're bringing him into the movie in a sequel. They made a conscious decision to not have Olsen in MoS... and nowe we're going to not only get him in the sequel, but get him all gimped up as a result of the destruction of a movie he wasn't even featured in. Sounds like crappy foresight on the part of the director... again.

Is this still considered to be just a rumor? The brief article I read was worded more like an official announcement than a rumor, and even went on to explain Olsen won't be bitter or hold Superman to blame about losing his legs because he realized Supes did what needed to be done, and that things on Earth would be a lot worse if he hadn't.

If he's going to blame anyone... it should be Zack Snyder, not Kal.

I guess what's weird is they're bringing him into the movie in a sequel. They made a conscious decision to not have Olsen in MoS... and nowe we're going to not only get him in the sequel, but get him all gimped up as a result of the destruction of a movie he wasn't even featured in. Sounds like crappy foresight on the part of the director... again.
I was always under the impression all this time that Jimmy had been gender-bent in MoS and that the Jenny character was Jenny Olsen. I've seen MoS maybe 5 times, but somehow never debunked that rumor for myself, I guess. Now I see her name was supposedly Jenny Jurwich.

And yes, poor foresight is right. I clearly remember everyone saying in interviews that Superman was the first superhero on Earth and that others would follow in that universe. But now it seems that in BvS there were already a bunch of them running around before Supes...

...And yes, poor foresight is right. I clearly remember everyone saying in interviews that Superman was the first superhero on Earth and that others would follow in that universe. But now it seems that in BvS there were already a bunch of them running around before Supes...
I don't know how they're going to handle the mythology of the other superheroes, but I recall reading somewhere that Batman in this incarnation is supposed to be considered nothing more than an urban legend because the "authorities" haven't found one bit of evidence to prove he exists even though he's supposed to have been doing the vigilante thing for several years. If that turns out to be true, maybe they're going to take that angle with Wonder Woman, and Aquaman, and BatMite, and Ant Man, and whoever the hell else shows up in this thing.

I don't know how they're going to handle the mythology of the other superheroes, but I recall reading somewhere that Batman in this incarnation is supposed to be considered nothing more than an urban legend because the "authorities" haven't found one bit of evidence to prove he exists even though he's supposed to have been doing the vigilante thing for several years.

It would be cool if Batman was THAT good that everything he's done was done so well that he was never in a high speed car chase with GCPD through the streets (and roofs) of Gotham and caught on camera by the news helicopter. If everything he did was so stealthy that he was an urban legend.

Interesting picture. Makes you wonder if Ryan Reynolds may not be down and out. I for one liked him as Hal, the movie was just poorly written and executed. Here you have Wonder Woman (Gal) Faora (Antje) and Hal Jordan/Green Lantern??? (Ryan Reynolds)

http://on.cbnws.cc/1rN3VAM

10397836_10153086615318496_8544906379705004417_n.jpg

i think it would be great if ryan reynolds would be in the justice league. he played that role well and would also mean they can use mark strong as sinestro then who was perfect for that role.

Perhaps a foreshadowing of what to expect from the new film....getting back to Superman's comic book roots and away from the "dark and gritty" version. ;) :lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• supes09.jpg
    supes09.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 518
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back