Alien: Covenant (Prometheus Sequel)

i'm guessing she dies early in the film on the ship,maybe the oxygen supply runs out,lack of food and water etc.it might take longer than she thinks to get to the engineers homeworld.
or yeah,david simply kills her but that seems to simple and what would his purpose be?

Wow.... what a bizarre casting choice.

Going by the picture they have on that article I would say he could potentially pull it off. His style is usually very serious. His comedy isn't goofy and physical like Jim Carey or Jack Black.

Heck, Paul Reiser was a comedian by trade (I think), and he pulled off the corporate d*ck very well. I guess I could see McBride pulling it off.

Danny McBride? *quick google* yup, that is who I thought it was :sick :sick he is just THE worst.

So, no Noomi? And we have to wait and wait before we can see Michael "frakking" Biehn on the big screen as Hicks again? That is it, I am going back to my cryo tank :darnkids

I think Ridley should have bowed out after Kingdom of Heaven (the Director's Cut). I liked that one a lot, and it's better to end on a high note. I don't like how he's skewed the story of Blade Runner with his own notions about Deckard's nature, which fly in the face of everything in the actual story. I don't like how he's undercut the mystery of Alien in possibly the lamest way. I don't like how he's shouldered a good continuation of the original storyline aside to follow up on said lame prequel...

--Jonah

Re: Paradise (Prometheus Sequel)

:) the "face" debate will seemingly never end. I just watched those scenes on a screener (yeah I know, but I'm buying the BR disk too) We have beat it to death I think, but that overhead shot is kind of face like, but lighting and angle affect what you see. About 40 seconds before that is the first closeup, in side profile, and there is no nose. It just flat there. Not 20 seconds after the overhead shot we get direct shot looking at the front, showing the skull eye and nose holes. That's all pre-storm.

Its not a skull, its a happy face.:)

i'm guessing she dies early in the film on the ship,maybe the oxygen supply runs out,lack of food and water etc.it might take longer than she thinks to get to the engineers homeworld.
or yeah,david simply kills her but that seems to simple and what would his purpose be?

She could use one of the space jockey suits and a hibernation coffin.

Here's a photo of the new patch from the Alien Facebook page...

13043347_10154049418321605_7102826628752145944_n.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back