BTTF Futaba Delorean Remote Project

I am currently finishing a full-featured set of boards for both the remote and the in-car GPS readout.
I will also have the red STOP lens for the molexs.

I'll make a thread in the project run soon.

My circuit board for the remote will be able to:

interact with the switches on the remote
automatic speed "counting" up or down
adjustable counting
static display
Built-in rechargeable battery
display real speed of paired car
trigger events in car

Just to name some real quick:D

So two competing circuits, wow, that's interesting. The display is under development, but not at the rate or tempo I wished for. So people need to have some patience. More to come as "things" develop.

Just a reminder that this is not a sales/interest thread. If/when a Premium Member starts an interest and or sales thread, that would be the place for such posts. Thanks. :)

Just a reminder that this is not a sales/interest thread. If/when a Premium Member starts an interest and or sales thread, that would be the place for such posts. Thanks. :)
You are absolutely right. I have no intention of selling in this tread. An interest or sales tread will be created for that case. This is replication and info only.

A small update is in order. I have changed my mind regarding using the 3 display module and instead go for 3 single displays. This way, it will be more true to the original. :thumbsup

Okay guy's and girl's, here is a picture of my mock-up of the pcb that just got finished. Measurements are dead on, so next is actual production. I still need the pcb material and chemicals before I can go ahead with that, but this is a good step forward.

PS: If you think things look weird, don't worry. I am working on the display and it is not finished. But enjoy what I have some far.

Display_pcb_mockup.jpg

I have decided to construct only one type of PCB, the version with the decimal point (DP) and hence one backplate / connection plate. It will make everything a bit simpler and also opens up the opportunity to use these displays on other items than the remote. For the other displays and the dp, that will be optional to not turn on and that will in reality only be the real difference.

So single displays with a standard backplate and connection.

I am really looking forward to the production of these PCB's. Tine but mighty (depend on how one look at it) .. LOL

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back