Studio Scale AT-ST under construction!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dakota in the sky @ Nov 26 2006, 01:16 AM) [snapback]1365601[/snapback]</div>
Hey Steve,

Do these scale out to 1/24th or 1/25th scale?

Thank you,

R
[/b]

Im not sure if it's 1/24 (didnt calculate the scale yet) but I put my 1/24 Harrier Pilot in my SS AT-ST head, and it fits perfectly. So I assume it's 1/24.

All the parts are comming together. Molding of the ROTJ Legs have been completed, The ROTJ body is complete and will be molded soon. I have the ESB head and detail parts. So I would look for the kit in about three weeks or so.

Steve

Wow, there really are some differences between the ESB and ROTJ versions... those front hatches are hinged underneath, the legs are not only longer but much thinner from the front, and the legs are not spread apart as much, and there's a hose coming from the body to the main blasters in front... and more little things. I love that little red viking symbol on the side. I'm gonna have to add that on mine.

I'm very excited about this project.

Should have pictures of the ROTJ Body and Neck in the am. Looks like were on track the legs for the ROTJ version are finhsed being molded and are being cast now.

The legs and body on the ESB version are under construction and will be molded as soon as they are completed. The ESB head and detail are finihsed. I'll take some pics and post soon.

Steve

Steve

Cool. Can't wait to see the pics.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swpropmaker @ Feb 25 2007, 08:18 PM) [snapback]1426406[/snapback]</div>
Should have pictures of the ROTJ Body and Neck in the am. Looks like were on track the legs for the ROTJ version are finhsed being molded and are being cast now.

The legs and body on the ESB version are under construction and will be molded as soon as they are completed. The ESB head and detail are finihsed. I'll take some pics and post soon.

Steve

Steve
[/b]

Guy’s here are the shots of the master ROTJ AT-ST go motion body. Only a few kits were shared between the ESB version and this one. It is exact, trust me. This is the 12” model NOT the 2 footer so please when comparing details make sure youre looking at the right reference. This is being shipped to me this week for molding. I will post a picture of all the parts lay out in the am. It’s put together just for the pics.

233776743.jpg

233776756.jpg

233776762.jpg

233776766.jpg

233776774.jpg

233776780.jpg

233776787.jpg

233776791.jpg

233776798.jpg

233776805.jpg

233776811.jpg

233776822.jpg

233776832.jpg

enjoy.
Steve

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back