ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Found it, or one I should say (don't know if there were more), and it, alas, has expired :(

They are running free shipping offers for all of December and also doing "coupon code bursts" this weekend. Sometimes they are for specific product, but sometimes they are X% OFF any order. Watch their Facebook page.

I scored a BSG jacket for half off on Black Friday. When it arrived it was too small. I sent them an email asking for an exchange, on a Saturday no less, and had a RMA label a few minutes after my email. So far I'm very happy with their customer service. :)

Hi Got Maul, I have a question are your product runs limited edition so if you miss the run your screwed of will you be rereleasing the same costume more then one time ? I guess what I'm asking is if I missed the tie fighter at $1,000 and I wait till after you guys deliver this batch to your customers will there be a chance to order one at that price down the line.

Will any of the stand - alone helmets come with a stand and will they be numbered ?

Please due a At-At costume next since you guys just did the tie fighter. Thanks

Hi Got Maul, I have a question are your product runs limited edition so if you miss the run your screwed of will you be rereleasing the same costume more then one time ? I guess what I'm asking is if I missed the tie fighter at $1,000 and I wait till after you guys deliver this batch to your customers will there be a chance to order one at that price down the line.

Will any of the stand - alone helmets come with a stand and will they be numbered ?

Please due a At-At costume next since you guys just did the tie fighter. Thanks

Sorry, the tier system exists only for a first run. We do try to help supplement that type of pricing with flash sales (as seen last week) so keep an eye out for that. As far as stand and numbering, our stand a lone helmets will not come with those features. They are truly meant to be worn and start your costume, literally, from head to toe. The near future ensemble page will feature drop down, choose your part and buy.

Got the Apollo jacket. It's sweet.

Thanks !!

Thanks for the quick response... I have been following the Anovos thread on here as well a other forums and I have to say I'm blown away by your open and honest communication and dedication to customer service. The fact that you seek insight if someone see a problem from the community is a major nod to the Fan/experts. Bravo to you guys and if you keep this up I will continue to be a long standing customer

Yuri

Any additional details on the snowtrooper? Hey the pros, how about the accuracy of the suit!! I'm very tempted to buy the first tier with free shipping before tomorrow!!!

I was going to buy a Snowtrooper costume but it does not come with a black mesh sleeveless shirt. What am I suppose to do when I want to go out dancing after an attack?

fishnettrooper.jpg

Between the Tie Pilot and the Snowtrooper announcements, Anovos is my new favorite company! Here's hoping they can deliver great products, it's going to be an exciting summer!

The BlizzardForce board is one of the weirdest 501st forums. I used to have an account there for quite long. Then my pass didn't work anymore, contacted the admin, fixed and it worked for a while, then failed to work once again, and in the end my account was deleted for not being active. Not worth the hassle of re-registering...

Can you tell me how long ago this was? We cleaned out A LOT of users that had not been active for quite sometime, but did this almost 2 years ago.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back