ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

What's the latest on the Solo rig? The site still says estimated delivery of December/January. The soft parts are estimated for April - if that's on track, might they ship together?

D

Hi Starrfox, unfortunately, the Bespin Ensemble got pushed back a little further because of approval delays. We are working behind the clock to get this out in a quicker manner. The good news is, we are releasing some shots of the ESB holster ensemble soon, so at least it will be a complete uniform soon.

Hi Starrfox, unfortunately, the Bespin Ensemble got pushed back a little further because of approval delays. We are working behind the clock to get this out in a quicker manner. The good news is, we are releasing some shots of the ESB holster ensemble soon, so at least it will be a complete uniform soon.

Hey Got Maul what's the status of Luke's bespin outfit? Is it confirmed for April?
And what about the Luke Bespin holster do You have news as well?

Thank You!

Regards,

Alberto

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, I follow this thread and I'm sure the Anovos team will have a lot of sucess because they understand what the fans really want.

I was just wondering If Anovos has other projects like the AT-ST driver helmet and costume ? or something else?

Alberto, I can't confirm the April delivery point for the Luke Bespin. It is in production, but it experienced significant delays due to the color approval process. For this, I apologize for our mis-estimation on the approval process. The good news is, the color is now closest than it has ever been, opting for a darker look than the original prototype that was shown. We've also made even more improvements accuracy of the detailing on the top jacket and even made the pants much more costume durable, in other words, nobody's gut will be hanging out.

Joe

Mikajedi-

As far as the AT-ST helmet, yes we will be coming out. The reason why you haven't seen it is because we needed to scan it in from the archives. The current resources we had available to us just wasn't accurate enough. In fact, you will see the activity of scanning in an archive piece, rendering it and then 3D printing it is an activity set that is currently and will be part of our main strategy. By doing it this way, we give you access to direct lineage of screen used pieces and , because it is in the 3D environment first, be able to structurally manipulate the pieces to maintain lineage and make it more costume worthy.

So to answer your question specifically, we were able to scan in the helmet and it is simply just awaiting rendering and manipulation on our end to make it ready for print.

Alberto, I can't confirm the April delivery point for the Luke Bespin. It is in production, but it experienced significant delays due to the color approval process. For this, I apologize for our mis-estimation on the approval process. The good news is, the color is now closest than it has ever been, opting for a darker look than the original prototype that was shown. We've also made even more improvements accuracy of the detailing on the top jacket and even made the pants much more costume durable, in other words, nobody's gut will be hanging out.

Joe

Thanks for the update,

It's been a long time since the last post a heads up is very appreciated! Very nice of You mate!(y)D

What about the holster though? Any estimates even rough ones?:rolleyes

Regards,

Alberto

Thanks for your answer Got Maul.

The way you talked about the AT-ST helmet shows that some other props would be possible like the imperial gunner helmet, a royal guard costume and why not a full x wing pilot costume...a lot of new fans and people in the 501st migth be inteterested as I am to buy some helmets for trooping or just to have a cool piece to display.

The holster set should be coming out next month, latest.

Wow really the Luke Yavin next month? Hope that I can send it to my friend's address in the USA too!:D
Just one last and I'll leave You alone, promised!:angel What about the international-European selling front? Did You guys managed to sell directly to Europe from within Europe?

Kind regards,

Alberto

Thank you everyone for purchasing into the NEWLY DESIGNED, RPFer INSPIRED Tier system ! The results have been fantastic and am glad more people get to partake in a tier one exclusive.

The Snowtrooper is going to take a few months to produce because of its mixed media element (cloth and armor). I guarantee you though, this will be the most accurate offering to date. Moncal hit this one out of the park on this first prototype. I couldn't be happier with his incredible attention to detail. In conjunction with his sculpts, we are also making additional changes that I will post here, based from the hi-resolution 3D scans we took of the screen used pieces at Lucas Archives. I can't wait to share those with you as we march towards the best representation of the Snowtrooper ever offered by a licensee.

Also, a Belated Happy Holidays everyone !

Is three months too soon to ask for an update on the Snowtrooper? :D

Thanks for your answer Got Maul.

The way you talked about the AT-ST helmet shows that some other props would be possible like the imperial gunner helmet, a royal guard costume and why not a full x wing pilot costume...a lot of new fans and people in the 501st migth be inteterested as I am to buy some helmets for trooping or just to have a cool piece to display.

As a matter of fact, we do have the screen used imperial gunners freshly scanned in and are working on the master of those as we speak. The Royal Guard, we do not have the scan quite yet, but will work on that once we can get back into the archives.

Wow really the Luke Yavin next month? Hope that I can send it to my friend's address in the USA too!:D
Just one last and I'll leave You alone, promised!:angel What about the international-European selling front? Did You guys managed to sell directly to Europe from within Europe?

Kind regards,

Alberto

Alberto, I am very happy to say that we are only a couple days away from receiving our VAT license !! Our fulfillment warehouse is ready and accountant are in place ! You should hear something very soon.
Is three months too soon to ask for an update on the Snowtrooper? :D

No way, not at all. While Cal's work is superb, we decided to take the much more lineage driven approach of taking our scans from the archives of both the helmet and chest piece and actually 3D output them. The lineage and detail are rock solid for the costume and I think in the end, this is something that those who waited decades for will be happy to wear knowing that the sculpts and output were matched to not only include original details but also grown to match original SIZING. Because it is 3D outputted, you won't have to worry about the 3% shrinkage conventional silicone molding produces.

No way, not at all. While Cal's work is superb, we decided to take the much more lineage driven approach of taking our scans from the archives of both the helmet and chest piece and actually 3D output them. The lineage and detail are rock solid for the costume and I think in the end, this is something that those who waited decades for will be happy to wear knowing that the sculpts and output were matched to not only include original details but also grown to match original SIZING. Because it is 3D outputted, you won't have to worry about the 3% shrinkage conventional silicone molding produces.

Is there any kind of time-line for it to be done and in production? ^^ I know I'm asking a lot here, lol. I'm always eager with these things, haha.

Got Maul- Is Anovos planning to share some of the pre-order items at Star Wars Celebration? (TIE Pilot, AT-AT Driver, Snowtrooper, etc.)

As a matter of fact, we do have the screen used imperial gunners freshly scanned in and are working on the master of those as we speak. The Royal Guard, we do not have the scan quite yet, but will work on that once we can get back into the archives.

Alberto, I am very happy to say that we are only a couple days away from receiving our VAT license !! Our fulfillment warehouse is ready and accountant are in place ! You should hear something very soon.

Looking forward to when the Imperial Death Star Gunner announcement comes out.
Hopefully by end of this year.
Just happen to stumble on this thread and saw the updated snowtrooper info.
Good to know.
Please don't forget to post any snowtrooper & atat driver production updates in their respective threads.
Buyers don't need to hear all production news, but still good to see updates every once in a while.
Thank you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back