Guardians of the Galaxy (Post-release)

I've also read that Adam Warlock's cocoon is visible in the after credits scene of Thor 2, and GOTG, and is open in the after credits of GOTG. I need to see the movie a third time to confirm/deny, but I believe he is in possession of the Soul Gem.

I've also read that Adam Warlock's cocoon is visible in the after credits scene of Thor 2, and GOTG, and is open in the after credits of GOTG. I need to see the movie a third time to confirm/deny, but I believe he is in possession of the Soul Gem.

I've seen screenshots, and while I can see what is [claimed to be] Warlock's cocoon, I can't see clearly enough to know if it's open. However, if this is true, and he has the Gem... then the post-credit scene does tie in to later movies. Just not with Howard.

I just want to point out - it was very interesting to hear/see the rumbles of confusion in the theatre regarding Howard the Duck. NOBODY seemed to know who he was.

No idea if they will carry this over from the comics, but the collector has multiple storage areas for the collection. So the Aether may or may not be stashed there. Though with Carina and the cocoon in both sequences, its possible

Supposedly the thing that people are saying is a cocoon is actually the giant slug critter from "Slither" that was also directed by James Gunn.

Went and saw this on Friday with High expectations, and they were surpassed. It's been a long time since I left a movie with a big smile on my face. Entertaining, and fun, what more could you ask for.

I desperately need a full scale baby Groot that actually dances :lol Seriously how is it that the Marvel/Disney merchandise folks missed out an opportunity on making one of these available for sale?

Wouldn't release a dancing baby Groot have been considered a spoiler of sorts? I'm sure they've got one planned for post release. Maybe Christmas?

Just saw it today. FANTASTIC!!! I laughed my butt off. Luckily, it was the first showing of the day and the theatre was empty, otherwise I may have been given the dreaded half-turn or even worse, the full-turn. This was also the first Marvel movie where my wife cried during the first five minutes (or at anytime). It hit really close to home for her since she lost her mom the same way at the same age and same year as Peter. Only difference is she wasn't abducted by aliens. She also cried right along with Rocket towards the end. TWS was the best Marvel movie (IMHO), but Guardians edges it out. I wasn't too impressed with the post-credits scene, but that is just me.

guardians_of_the_star_wars_galaxy_by_cakes_and_comics-d7qlto3.jpg

Saw it with my son for my 2nd viewing. The theater was packed. There were a lot more kids this time around. I still cracked up and its a day one on bluray for me now. One of my faves.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back