eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I'm struggling with point 11, are they saying you can only get a refund if it's faulty and that you can't cancel for a refund?

edit: realised you can only exchange if faulty and not get a refund. What about a straight cancelation/refund?

This is pure desperation, funny how after total silence within weeks of Anovos shipping the TKs we are getting updates from efx. They are twitching that we will jump ship and I for one will. Anovos will bring out a biker I am sure and efx has had a it's day I think. They sat on money and thinking they were the only game in town took advantage, now it's come to bite them

This is pure desperation, funny how after total silence within weeks of Anovos shipping the TKs we are getting updates from efx. They are twitching that we will jump ship and I for one will. Anovos will bring out a biker I am sure and efx has had a it's day I think. They sat on money and thinking they were the only game in town took advantage, now it's come to bite them

I kind of have a hunch Anovos will not release a Scout lid until EFX sells theirs...

So when is disney going to strip efx of their star wars license. All the crap people have been putting up with over these scout helmets hurts the star wars brand and I would think disney would want to be proactive on protecting the star wars franchise.

So where can I request this refund thing? Looks like what they're stating is they will grant them, otherwise wouldn't have been mentioned.

Cool about the Vader helmet deal, but boy how about that PO refund option? I'll take one of those, please!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm pleased about the Vader helmet, but as its free, i hope they mark it as a gift and don't put the full value on the shipping forms, as being in the UK, i will receive a big customs charge for the total value including their shipping cost + the customs fee.
It takes some of the sting out of the wait for the scout helmet though.

Keith.

I'm pleased about the Vader helmet, but as its free, i hope they mark it as a gift and don't put the full value on the shipping forms, as being in the UK, i will receive a big customs charge for the total value including their shipping cost + the customs fee.

Keith.

Would work out at about £60-70

What a nightmare this scout helmet has turned out to be. Given these circumstances, I'm guessing that they are likely not coming any time soon. Certainly not until the latter part of the year, at the earliest. The free Vader helmet is appreciated by me though I could understand international buyers being a little miffed at having to pay customs on top of the money they dished out for the biker helmet, especially if they have no interest in this Vader helmet.

Keith.

10.For our international customers, we will pay for the shipping of the Vader helmet, but you will be responsible for any duties or taxes levied by your country.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too received the same email from RS Prop Masters regarding the their Scout helmet but am somewhat sceptical as it contains the same empty promises we've already been given.

As for Efx.....

They actually posted photos on their Facebook page of their new move - they also acquired a new machine to ramp up production (photos also on their Facebook page).

https://www.facebook.com/rspropmasters/?fref=ts

I just received confirmation my ANH ST helmet has been shipped, and it shipped about 10 later than they originally thought, as they had to order more ABS, the move, and the new machine installation. YAY!

I'll have no problem ordering from RS again. 'F' efx.

As a special thank you for your patience and understanding, we will include one of our new Precision Cast Replica (PCR) Star Wars: A New Hope Darth Vader Helmet (SKU: 01141029) with your order at no charge to you! We will even pay for the shipping of the Vader helmet to you! (For our international customers, this does NOT include any duties and taxes levied by your country. This will remain your responsibility)

11.Only exchanges for warranty issues with your Biker Scout helmet will be allowed. There will be no refunds.

Translation...

They have no money, and an ABS plastic Vader Helmet costs virtually nothing to produce, so minimal loss on their end. :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
do you think they will try and announce pre-orders on the vader helmets now that they have in there eyes "Made things right with the biker helmets"?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back