eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I just wanted to check, i ordered the scout helmet through them and if they are giving the people a free Darth Vader helmet that would make up for the long wait and that fact that lot of people paid if full. But Like they said we have email them asking and no reply back. So i am lead to beleave this was fake...

Why wouldn't it be real?

If Gino would shed some light on this that would be great.

Just an update - I have been in touch with Bryan a few times and a check was finally mailed out for my deposit money I put down in 2014. I will report when I get it in the mail. He was nice enough to have it express shipped, but it went to an old address I no longer live at, but am having my old neighbor watch for it.

I've had to be a bit of a thorn in the side at being consistent with inquiries asking for refund updates, but I've been gotten a couple responses lately.

It's good to hear someone has finally been able to make contact. Happy to hear that you're finally getting your refund. Were you able to get any other info, like how the new factory is commin along with the helmet? If he thought it would be shipped this year?
I've been in this long, so I'm gonna stick with the wait. One day this thing will ship... one.................. day.

Then this announcement on the new vader injecton molded helmets. I think they are making those helmets to sell to get money to pay for the scout helmet manufacturing costs and refunds owed to people.

funny thing is that I just saw that they will be a wondercon this coming weekend, I shall be there to check it out but kinda also want to see how many pissed off customers will also stop by to say hi

funny thing is that I just saw that they will be a wondercon this coming weekend, I shall be there to check it out but kinda also want to see how many pissed off customers will also stop by to say hi

Not to worry EFX cheerleaders will be there to balance it :p

So they did send it out, but to my old residence as you know. Well the usps noted it undeliverable and was going to be shipped back to eFX, but I was able to redirect it to a post office where I'll be able to pick it up. It's been a few days since the reroute confirmation, so hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday I'll get official notification for pickup. I really didn't want it returned to sender because I'll never get it back after that I bet, hahah

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It came today! I am happy. Miracles can happen:

refund.jpg

It took a year to get a refund from the time I requested one, but persisting and using the Vader helmet e-mail offer as an opening to possibility for a refund was a good opening for trying to get it.

It almost didn't get delivered due to wrong address, but my old neighbors were nice enough to watch out and retrieve it for me.

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in here real quick and say that earlier today, I saw the first sample from the new factory that took over this project and it was just about there.
All of the major long standing problems had been fixed. Other than a couple super minor tweaks this should be good to go.
Most of the current issues you might see in pics of this sample are dealing with paint apps.
Some areas were painted matte where they should be glossy, some areas painted glossy where they should be painted matte.
Also the visor bolt shape needs some tweaking and there was some uneven trimming on the return edge of the front visor.
Nevertheless, those are easy fixes and I was very pleased with the sample overall.
For those who are coming to Wondercon in LA this weekend, we have this sample at the show if you want to check it out first hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back