X-men: First Class costumes?

That would've been cool to see in the end. Almost like a slap in the face to Charles' group, and changing the color scheme up but leaving the design the same.

resized and cropped the helmet pic-

attachment.php

Nick

Miracole has nothing to do with making this helmet. The prop making team on X-Men first class were based in the UK and were responsible for magneto's helmets. All cast and crew had a contract forbidding any unauthorized photos.

He was saying that Miracole, the female in the helmet, didn't make the helmet.

I read the blog, and she didn't say that she made the helmet in the first place.

The people who actually spent the time making the helmet in the UK were under contract not to take any photos of their work. So it seems unfair that someone who's job was to unpack and look after the costumes and props in the US should ignore their contract. Such a shame that an official photo of the helmet hasn't been released instead of this one.

Thanks Nick. That article was a great read and awesome insight to all the different FX companies that lended a hand for the film. I can't wait to snag this on Blu ray!!

on topic:
I received a reply from the company I emailed about two weeks ago, and they basically said they don't stock it, but if they ever did they would let me know. bah...

im making my beast and Xavier costume now, im using waffle weeve fore the blue and duck fabric for the yellow and i got to say its a real pain making this costume lol im on my 3rd Xavior

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back