What options are there when a seller doesn't deliver and won't respond to emails?

Unfortunately parks has the only mpp available so I believe, he gets some leniency on shipping times. There are a few graflex supplier's as well as other sabers so if I am after one, I will just go elsewhere. The combination of wannawangas vader kit and parks mpp was said to make a really nice accurate saber.

I do agree his customer service lacks, and maybe better suited to only offer pieces that are in hand instead of selling and waiting for parts to arrive to satisfy his customers. Either way, its not my call. I knew what I was getting into before I bought from him. Overall , very happy with the saber.

I cant believe 'eventually he will deliver' is even acceptable on these forums.

Thats great thet he'll eventually 'ship things'... but when someone makes a statement about availability and shipping times, people make decisions off those statements.

He gets away with this because people let him. (period)..

I don't know that with Parks at least, "eventually will deliver," has ever really been acceptable. There are plenty of negative threads about Parks on here. I won't order from him for that reason. But it's now gotten to the point on here where it's buyer beware. If you know that his customer service is bad and he may deliver in a month or may deliver in a year, and you still order from him, then it's on you. I never ordered one of his MPPs for that reason. I kept waiting for TCSS to restock. They never did, and now he's not doing them anymore, but I still won't buy from him.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back