TXQ Sabers anyone? Whats the quality and how moddable are they?

This is my first and most recent TXQ Hilt, their Anakin Ep3 Replica. Excellent quality despite the covertec wheel being misaligned. The chrome is great and shiny, really hefty brass, and the SN4 soundboard included in this hilt is a great option for anyone just looking for something introductory that lights up and works well enough, as well as the aforementioned Force Park app.

In addition, it also theorized that this hilt was used in the most recent Ahsoka TV Show which makes it special.

Capture.jpg

Overall, they have been really hyping up their game recently with the quality of their sabers as well as working with very well known and respected members in the community.

It should also be mentioned that they have partnered up with Veracity Labs to produce the next batches of the MoM Hero and V2, as well as the next Aniflex Run with 7Chambers. Really exciting stuff

Gotta give it up again to Sabermax. When my core had issues they sent me a full replacement electronics kit, blade connector, switch, core connector and new core. Works like a charm now. Great experience.

My first lightsaber run which is the Boone Kestis was made by TXQ. Altought, I didn't get enough recognition for that, but yes, the design was made by me.
My second design was also fabricated as winning design in one of their contest, which is the "Tha La Tha of Peverel". Also thinking to make another run with them for a starkiller design.

Attachments

• 375303339_786466333488568_4643811622997317451_n.jpg
    375303339_786466333488568_4643811622997317451_n.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 313342907_556503683144287_7216351634798455913_n.jpg
    313342907_556503683144287_7216351634798455913_n.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 53
The Peverel one looks really cool. With some light weathering it'd look perfect! Maybe some wood veneer over the lower bits of the handle?

I never realised until recently that the Boone Kestis and Cere Junda hilts are slightly different designs based off the concept art.

Last edited:
My first lightsaber run which is the Boone Kestis was made by TXQ. Altought, I didn't get enough recognition for that, but yes, the design was made by me.
My second design was also fabricated as winning design in one of their contest, which is the "Tha La Tha of Peverel". Also thinking to make another run with them for a starkiller design.
Ohhh i just got Tha la tha for my self, really like the design...

The Peverel one looks really cool. With some light weathering it'd look perfect! Maybe some wood veneer over the lower bits of the handle?

I never realised until recently that the Boone Kestis and Cere Junda hilts are slightly different designs based off the concept art.
Yeah, the concept art from Boone Kestis and Cere from the Survivor game is basically the same except for the bottom near the pommel side. The survivor game ommit the kylo-ish pommel section. I was thinking to insert some 3d engine part at that area but could have the time to work my own project. Haha..

Thanks for the Tha La Tha fans. It was supposed to be a themed lightsabers that came in 3 pair, but im not to sure if TXQ are making the other 2. All 3 are supposed to be swappable for staff mode. And that I imagined the griped to be polished aluminium, didnt thought that they would anodized them.

Attachments

• 330402563_590285709375397_2612111379015476374_n.jpg
    330402563_590285709375397_2612111379015476374_n.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 334660016_231463582657122_2491611903145591098_n.jpg
    334660016_231463582657122_2491611903145591098_n.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 38
Thanks for the Tha La Tha fans. It was supposed to be a themed lightsabers that came in 3 pair, but im not to sure if TXQ are making the other 2. All 3 are supposed to be swappable for staff mode. And that I imagined the griped to be polished aluminium, didnt thought that they would anodized them.
Yeah. I was actually looking forward to them making all 3 after seeing your post/submission on FB. But as far as I know, they don't have any plans to bring that concept to life anytime soon. Which is a bummer.

Here's a neat info nugget:
"Thalatha" also stands for "Tuesday" in Arabic & Malay.

As for how moddable they are, I’d say very. I got this Judger pretty cheap in used shape and was able to flip some of the emitters around, add a 3D printed grip and more and make it my own thing. Will need to add some greeblies and weathering but still.

IMG_3435.jpeg
IMG_3436.jpeg

Yeah. I was actually looking forward to them making all 3 after seeing your post/submission on FB. But as far as I know, they don't have any plans to bring that concept to life anytime soon. Which is a bummer.

Here's a neat info nugget:
"Thalatha" also stands for "Tuesday" in Arabic & Malay.
Haha..someone did some research. Yes, Thalatha would means Tuesday in Arabic, but also mean Three. Hence, the Three of Peverell, referring to the 3 design I submitted.
As for how moddable they are, I’d say very. I got this Judger pretty cheap in used shape and was able to flip some of the emitters around, add a 3D printed grip and more and make it my own thing. Will need to add some greeblies and weathering but still.
Thats pretty neat, the shroud can be longer for some cal kesti inspired looks. But i dont think their hilt's parts are interchangeable like the Saberforge ASP series or The Custom Sabers MHS series.

This one at least has been compatible with other cheap parts I have though, like the very basic sabers form AliExpress, or the Damiensaber pieces.

This one at least has been compatible with other cheap parts I have though, like the very basic sabers form AliExpress, or the Damiensaber pieces.
TBH, TXQ and Damiensabers are like water and fire, there was kinda quarrel between those two that i cant really remember what is the reason. But good thing is, asian factory could be adopting metric unit, there are chances that the threading could be the same, tho unintentionally.

Yeah, the concept art from Boone Kestis and Cere from the Survivor game is basically the same except for the bottom near the pommel side. The survivor game ommit the kylo-ish pommel section. I was thinking to insert some 3d engine part at that area but could have the time to work my own project. Haha..

Hello, I recently purchased the Latha saber in January '24. I came across this posting because I am looking for a covertech coupler to fit the threading on this saber. do you know of the type of threading they used in construction? Is there any compatible? Also I loved the three saber design into a staff saber. I personally loved the shorter version of the Shoto saber, the two connected or not is great! Who can we contact at TXQ to show support for this model you have created.

Hello, I recently purchased the Latha saber in January '24. I came across this posting because I am looking for a covertech coupler to fit the threading on this saber. do you know of the type of threading they used in construction? Is there any compatible? Also I loved the three saber design into a staff saber. I personally loved the shorter version of the Shoto saber, the two connected or not is great! Who can we contact at TXQ to show support for this model you have created.
Before I purchased multiple thread checking tools. I use to just take the bolt to a local hardware store and use their thread checking tool in their hardware section.

If I didn’t have the bolt. I would try bolts in the saber until I found the right one

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back