Vacformed Warhammer 40k Space Marine Armor - NEW SUIT DONE Pics on p.17

Re: Vacformed Warhammer 40k Space Marine Armor

this thing is going to be freakin' HUGE!!! I love the scale that you are working to with this build. I've seen a couple of other space marines on this board and they are really well made but I do prefer the size you are working with.

****** talk about giant sized, keep it up thorssoli, I'm loving this so far.

I saw something in the store the other day that it gave me a idea for the Power Fist, but if it could be modified, you could also put something over them and use them for the hands for the suit if you go full scale. The hands are pretty big, and here is a link for what they look like.
B.I.G? Power Hand

That is awesome if only you were in the uk i would order one straight away.

wow that is amazing so far, my son loves warhammer and is so excited to see your project:)

as one of the only finished space marines previously mentioned...

...I cant wait for this to be done!!

finally an awesome version!

hopefully they will be made available to the rest of us!

Good Lord...this thing is going to be huge when you're done with it.

I don't know how you expect to move in it, but kudos to you for sticking with it, sir!

*salutes*

owwww look at the shiny terminator!... This project scale is just ridiculous, in the awesome kinda way:D

A great project.... but what I lust after most is your workshop!! I just can't convince the wife that we don't need a dining room.

A great project.... but what I lust after most is your workshop!! I just can't convince the wife that we don't need a dining room.

Don't bother with the dining room.

Living rooms are usually bigger...

My workshop is in a converted chicken barn that's probably around 100 years old. If you look carefully, you can still see some of the old knob-and-tube wiring in the overhead. I like the notion that I'm building science fiction props and costumes in a barn that likely dates back to the Victorian Era.

The feet/legs reminded me of Buzz Lightyear (I don't really follow warhammer). Looks awesome!!

I can't express my excitement over this project enough. This is fantastic and I am watching closely as a dream becomes a reality. Fantastic work!

I just read in White dwarf today that 2012 is the 25th anniversary of 40k so this is a very well timed project.

I've been watching this thread since the beginning, i am in awe of your workshop and the costume building. I'd love to make a costume on that scale!

How much body filler does this guy use in a year?

I've never really kept track. I have started stacking up my empty gallon cans of bondo and fiberglass resin so I'll have some idea of what went into this build.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back