Tutorial: How to build a stormtrooper helmet for less than 10 GBP FINISHED see Pg9

Re: Tutorial: How to build a stormtrooper helmet for less than 10 GBP FINISHED see Pg

this made me very happy.

Re: Tutorial: How to build a stormtrooper helmet for less than 10 GBP FINISHED see Pg

this made me very happy.

:)

man thats amazing here we are spending loads on our buildds and u spend that little :) hands up man ur a genius i wish i was able to build from scratch like this

:$ I just a skinflint really! :lol

Seriously though, thank you both very much indeed. it's the support that keeps me building!

Darren

Your a very resourcefull and talented chap!! who'd have thought it!!?? great work dude . . I would have spent a fortune and tore my hair out for 4 weeks!! lol! . . still might do tho!!!

Your a very resourcefull and talented chap!! who'd have thought it!!?? great work dude . . I would have spent a fortune and tore my hair out for 4 weeks!! lol! . . still might do tho!!!

:lol many thanks to you....

Really want to give this a go myself! ...I wonder if I could do the same sort of thing with a Predator mask...

I'm, newbie here,since i was an avid fan of Star Wars,i wondered how to get a Storm trooper Helmet,& i found it very expensive,so i wished i could build something like that..but how?,then i found this site,wow! amazing work by Athlanthia...Really very very creative!...Then i read the whole thread from start to finish..very inspiring...All the support & kind words..,Then i found Terra 1 works too! found it amazing too!..i cant compare the works of Athlanthia with Terra 1 because they both did amazing works...Since then,i planned to build my own Storm Trooper for my nephew,inspired by both masters of creation here(Athlanthia & Terra 1)...but i cant promised to build as perfect as their works.Now i started to get the necessary materials & guides here,& will start as soon as possible when have my free time...Thanks to Atlanthia,Terra 1 for their very inspiring job & thanks for the share you fill here...Also thanks to Space cowboy for his support & now im gonna use his templates(hope he won't mind what ever outcome with my project:cool)...Hoping for my build success!:cry

I was also inspired by the work of echo5633 and terra1 and started with SpaceCowboy pepfiles.

the latest version "11a" MOD EDIT: Link removed due to a virus alert may be the most accurate you will find, and are a good point of start going with resin and bondo.

you can find my build based on these files here:

http://www.therpf.com/f24/anh-asymetric-stunt-stormtrooper-helmet-99-done-159152/

http://www.therpf.com/members/terra1/

Last edited by a moderator:

I just wanted to chime in again as I remember having seen this thread before, but wanted to say again how blown away I am at how you really made such a respectable replica from such humble materials. I would be proud to display that in my prop room for sure !

Thank you very much Toxx for sharing your tutorials...Another tips gathered from your thread & frorm members here who supported you..great tips that would help me when i'm done cutting all the templates...i'm Following your thread...:thumbsup

Thank you for your kind words guys and I am glad that this and other builds have, in some small way, given you the inspiration to try your own builds. :)

I supposed to finished my first scratch build using ANH Storm Trooper templates by space cowboy,but i messed up with my left & right front intake,the intakes wgere supposed to be inward,but i came out flat,i figured out what mistake i did...so i have to do it again...:cry...but i'll upload some pics when im done with my Pepakura first build..wish me luck!

I supposed to finished my first scratch build using ANH Storm Trooper templates by space cowboy,but i messed up with my left & right front intake,the intakes wgere supposed to be inward,but i came out flat,i figured out what mistake i did...so i have to do it again...:cry...but i'll upload some pics when im done with my Pepakura first build..wish me luck!

Try again! We all make mistakes.... As long as you learn from them; that's all that matters.

Thank you Athlantia,yes,i dissambled it again,finally it came out inward now...i'm done with paper build,still finding time to get fibers & chemicals needed,then continue till i'm done...Can't stop now,i almost spent how many days for this...:facepalm...hope the result would be nice, getting at least to finish it...It's worth it!..i'm having a hard time to build,but the thing is "it's fun"...:)

Go start your own WIP-Thread and show us your pics! :D

http://http://www.frantzmartinache.com/subaru/05tinker/03storm/03storm.html

I just found this blog and suddenly, it was all worth it! Legazier is making his stormtrooper helmet by following my build almost exactly and that proves my method works and can be done by anyone.

Well done to you Legazier! I am proud of you and I look forward to your updates!

Now, everyone go and make one! :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back