Tron Legacy: the Other Props

My Progress so far, nearly finished!!

IMG_20110904_083248.jpg

Its a connector from the inside of an iPhone2G - couldn't tell you exactly what it connects to, but it's very thin flexible plastic which means it fits below the logic board very well!
I'll get a picture of an example connector later today.

Its a connector from the inside of an iPhone2G - couldn't tell you exactly what it connects to, but it's very thin flexible plastic which means it fits below the logic board very well!
I'll get a picture of an example connector later today.

Wow, looks great man, good job.

Did anyone ever do an actual tutorial on modding the circuit board? I bought all my boards months ago and got busy with other projects and never finished my phone. :(

Also, did anyone ever make an android app to replicate the "hacking" display?

i had pretty much forgotten about this project when it got put away while moving my office into another room in the house. i caught the end of the movie again tonight and decided to dig it out and finish it. here is my final product. the chip part is just printed on paper and stuck on with adhesive. i designed the chip detail in illustrator using screen grabs as reference.

0ec33660.jpg

Of all of the other props that I wanted, it's that acrylic couch in Kevin's den. The lady sitting on it wouldn't be a bad addition either. :love

Last edited:
i had pretty much forgotten about this project when it got put away while moving my office into another room in the house. i caught the end of the movie again tonight and decided to dig it out and finish it. here is my final product. the chip part is just printed on paper and stuck on with adhesive. i designed the chip detail in illustrator using screen grabs as reference.

Looks great!

Hi all,

First post after lurking for a few weeks - This board is AMAZING.

Anyway, Clu's baoding balls had been driving me crazy ever since I saw the movie... Just realized -WHY-.

I give you...

PowerBalls.jpg

Sneaker Balls. They're deodorizers for shoes. Would be fairly easy to use as the base for Clu's Baodings.

-d

Chicanery, welcome. And what a great first post! Where can one find a sneaker ball without and logo or wording on it? The ones I found on the bay had NB logo.

Chicanery, welcome. And what a great first post! Where can one find a sneaker ball without and logo or wording on it? The ones I found on the bay had NB logo.

Thank you!

Honestly, you're probably best off checking at local shoe stores... I've been trying to find plain black online and am finding places that only sell "Assorted" colors.

A little more research has revealed that "Sneaker Balls Classic" don't appear to have decals on them, but I can only find them where red is the predominate color... Still looking, if I find something solid, I'll definitely post. :)

Hi all,

First post after lurking for a few weeks - This board is AMAZING.

Anyway, Clu's baoding balls had been driving me crazy ever since I saw the movie... Just realized -WHY-.

I give you...

PowerBalls.jpg

Sneaker Balls. They're deodorizers for shoes. Would be fairly easy to use as the base for Clu's Baodings.

-d

Funny... I used to sell thse when I managed an Athlete's Foot store in Syracuse NY.... that would be perfect... they are already black and shiny, they have the center section already... great start!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back