Tron Legacy: the Other Props

New (old :lol) ENCOM ID Cards (test designs) :

filmscene2.jpg

encomidcards198202.jpg

encomidcards198203.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, but the corners are more round… and I think they aren't laminated, just put in.

Your're right, the corners must be a bit more round.
I have viewed the scenes with the id-cards several times - they are in fact laminated !

A corner cutter is orderd :D

Last edited:
Anyone have a screencap of Flynns jacket from the End of Line rescue and the trian? Looking for a good reference for my tailor to make it, then I'm gonna install the lighttape and battery packs so I can wear it.

Replica of Kevin Flynn's chrome apples & bowl - preview :rolleyes

preview2e.jpg

Pictures of the final version with a white led base are coming soon

Mr. THX :cheers

i'm pretty certain there were 1 or 2 people working on the black guard granade and CLUs gravity balls, but my search came up blank. anyone working on these?

since i have a junk 2G iPhone, i'm starting work on the necklace/chip and have a question. i know that part of it is just a decal on the SIM tray, but are the rings something else? and, do we know what? apologies if i've missed it somewhere in this thread.

im certain (on one of the threads) it was decided that the rings were decals because later in the movie we can see pieces missing. someone had posted pretty good photos.

ok, thanks. time to bust out the computer and get some printed up! unless someone has a vector file of it already.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back