TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *SHREDDER*

Re: TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *HALLOWEEN*

Ninja Turtle photoshoot tomorrow 11/7 at 4pm at 2650 Main St in Dallas.
Feel free to come by if your in the area! Always could use a hand with the lights and etc.

Re: TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *FINISHED*

After 2 years of work, the Ninja Turtles raided downtown Dallas!
Photo Credit: Jacob King http://www.appleguyofdallas.com
Mikey: Nathanial Hummel
Raph: Casey Womack
Don: Daniel Hooberry
Leo: Leonel Urias

Headed to Dallas:

Suiting up the Heroes!

Graffiti Wall

Pizza Place

Back Alley

Got to take the heads off for some fresh air!

More Back Alley

Downtown Dallas Backdrop

And my FAVORITE SPOT.... The Stairs!

We had a blast taking this around Downtown Dallas and the people there really enjoyed seeing them!

COWABUNGA and TURTLE POWER!:ninja

Man I wish I didn’t have to work yesterday. I would have loved to come out and see the turtles! Hope to see you guys at some other events.

Just saw your post on the Technodrome! Looks really good. The only thing I would mention is that the reason your front shell pieces are bulking in the wrong area (down there...) is because the ones in the movies had this:
reference.jpg

Hopefullý I'm not offending you. Your suits look awesome, just this bothered me.

Just saw your post on the Technodrome! Looks really good. The only thing I would mention is that the reason your front shell pieces are bulking in the wrong area (down there...) is because the ones in the movies had this:
View attachment 253634

Hopefullý I'm not offending you. Your suits look awesome, just this bothered me.

Hey man, I know exactly what your talking about. The front shell originally had that part attached, but later removed do to the awkwardness it created while wearing.

Hey man, I know exactly what your talking about. The front shell originally had that part attached, but later removed do to the awkwardness it created while wearing.

Oh, ok. Have you thought of using velcro to hold them in place? Either way they look awesome! Donnie in particular! :love

Everythings great. My tip for the fronts would be to foam fill them. Keeps them light, and thin but holds the shape. The one on my suit for instance does not bend at all. It stays full. Its foam filled and works great.

Look forward to whatever you work on next!

- - - Updated - - -

Also what texture did you use for the suits? Looking for something similar for my sculpt.

wow. outstanding work. you should be very proud. I think that is 2 years well spent. I look forward to seeing your next projects.

If you haven't voted in the contest yet be sure to check it out! And if you are a TURTLE FAN..... I would greatly appreciate your vote! haha a

WOW THESE ARE AMAZING!!!! I live 20 mins from Dallas and had I known you were coming I would have loved to come out and see these!!!!! Are you selling them or commissioning by chance?!

Amazing job! Must have been so fun to go out in the city with all your costumes.
But one thing, you made all these 4 costumes and didn't even get to wear any!?? Whats that about? I wouldn't be able to do that lol.

You must be very proud of your work and those pictures are amazing, they will stay forever.

Oh another thing, how do you feel about the suits now that they are finished? I mean, are you satisfied, is there anything you would change? ect..

Thanks!

WOW THESE ARE AMAZING!!!! I live 20 mins from Dallas and had I known you were coming I would have loved to come out and see these!!!!! Are you selling them or commissioning by chance?!

I tried to let anyone in Dallas know by posting on the forum. It would of been cool to meet some fellow RPF'ers! I do plan to sell them, but I'm holding off at the moment due to current obligations. So anyone in NEW YORK that would like to relive the 90's. Check out this link..... might see a few mutants there??!?

https://jointhefoottickets.splashthat.com

Amazing job! Must have been so fun to go out in the city with all your costumes.
But one thing, you made all these 4 costumes and didn't even get to wear any!?? Whats that about? I wouldn't be able to do that lol.

You must be very proud of your work and those pictures are amazing, they will stay forever.

Oh another thing, how do you feel about the suits now that they are finished? I mean, are you satisfied, is there anything you would change? ect..

Thanks!

Well I wore Mikey last year so I have got to live the dream of being a TURTLE! But when it comes to suiting up 4 turtles, I was the only one that knew how to do it and could get it done quickly!

I'm very happy with how the final product turned out! Is there any thing I would change? Ya, but hind site is always 20/20. Nothing major just things that only can be learned by experience.

Thanks for the compliment!

6ft 1inch would prolly be the tallest, maybe 6'2". Best for 5'10-6

For any turtle fans out there this should be one heck of an event! I know 4 guys that are going?!?
https://jointhefoottickets.splashthat.com

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back