TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *SHREDDER*

Re: TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *Sneak peaks*

It use to be a scratch made harness. This is a much better fit and cleaner install.

I have basically spent 3 days non stop working on these turtles! I almost don't like them anymore... ALMOST!
Having to do everything 3 times is boring, first one is fun and the rest is work.

Everything is finished except for a few velcro straps and clips that I have to pick up tomorrow.
Then to build 3 more dummies to display the suits.
Hopefully I can find three buddies and a photographer to snap a few in costume before Halloween.

Well here is some pics of the weapons.

Cowabunga RPF'ers!

Re: TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *Weapons*

Hey Derick! Just wanted to see if you got my previous message. I have a huge development I'd love to discuss with you. It's massive news for a Turtle fan such as yourself.

Hey Derick! Just wanted to see if you got my previous message. I have a huge development I'd love to discuss with you. It's massive news for a Turtle fan such as yourself.

Re: TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *2 DOWN*

Wow! :eek
Seeing them together is so exciting!
Seeing one alone is good, but seeing more than one at once seems unimaginable!

Hi derick,
Did you get my message in private ?
Thanks i hope you don't Forget me ?

Wow! :eek
Seeing them together is so exciting!
Seeing one alone is good, but seeing more than one at once seems unimaginable!

:D I agree, more than one is pretty cool. Will try to have two more tonight...?!
Hi derick,
Did you get my message in private ?
Thanks i hope you don't Forget me ?
Ya I got it, sorry for lack of response. Just busy on these guys.

You have out done yourself this time. Amazing work!
So cool you got it done before Halloween.

Did you resculpt the thighs?
They look better on the other turtles than they do on Michelangelo.

Re: TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *HALLOWEEN*

I've been following this thread for just under a year, silently (and possibly creepily) lurking in the shadows. I just had to finally create an account to say congratulations on completing the set! This is simply just an amazing achievement to have completed all 4 of the turtles with such high quality. I'm truly impressed (and jealous of your amazing talent). Well done, guys!

Thanks guys!:D

You have out done yourself this time. Amazing work!
So cool you got it done before Halloween.

Did you resculpt the thighs?
They look better on the other turtles than they do on Michelangelo.

It is the same thighs. Everything is on PVC dummy mannequins for the pictures. I plan on getting a group of guys together and getting professional photos done soon. Just didn't have enough time. Building three turtles in a year has wore me thin!

Re: TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *HALLOWEEN*

Wow man...this is incredible work!

I built some quick and dirty homemade turtles for my team at work for yesterday. I thought you guys might get a kick out of them. Let me know if this is spammy and I'll take it down, just thought I'd share with some turtles fans since I don't think these warrant their own thread Lol...

20131026_133824.jpg

20131031_103020.jpg

Oh and my wife made this paper machie and foamy krang!

20131031_112137.jpg

Last edited:

It is the same thighs. Everything is on PVC dummy mannequins for the pictures. I plan on getting a group of guys together and getting professional photos done soon. Just didn't have enough time. Building three turtles in a year has wore me thin!

I can only imagine! If you had to guess, how many hours did you spend on this monumental task? I'm pretty awful at tracking hours myself, so if you have no clue, I'd totally understand. :)

Can't wait to see professional photos of these guys posed and in high quality.

Wow man...this is incredible work!

I built some quick and dirty homemade turtles for my team at work for yesterday. I thought you guys might get a kick out of them. Let me know if this is spammy and I'll take it down, just thought I'd share with some turtles fans since I don't think these warrant their own thread Lol...

Thanks man.
Dude this is pure win! Foil shells are pure genius! Cowabunga dude

I can only imagine! If you had to guess, how many hours did you spend on this monumental task? I'm pretty awful at tracking hours myself, so if you have no clue, I'd totally understand.

Can't wait to see professional photos of these guys posed and in high quality.

They definitely need professional photos... the mannequins don't hold them just right and justice isn't served yet.

Wild guess 1000 hrs?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back