TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *SHREDDER*

Re: TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt **SHELLS **

This thread is incredible, excellent work!

Turtle power!

and if that wasn't enough for one day... here is is the first loose fitting of mouth animatronics.. all touch sensitive. There will be some fine tuning, placement correction, black cloth to hide the mechanics, etc....

Cowabunga dude! Talking Mikey head. - YouTube

thanks for the link, fascinating!

sweet job love one of these

Thanks guys! This thread is still alive and hopefully will have some cool picture updates soon. Maybe 3 fully finished heads of RAPH, LEO, & DON....:ninja

Hoping to get this back on track! Just ordered an airbrush and compressor with painting supplies! :cool

Look what I got!

Also just got the silicone paint in today.... $$$ expensive stuff!

Hope to have this thread full of pics soon!

Re: TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt **Paint Supplies **

Do you have some toluene to thin the silicon paint?

That's the only thing I have left to pick up. Should be an easy find, I would think. Hopefully I will have some pictures for Sunday!!

As always I am so impressed and have learned alot by reading your thread.

As always I am so impressed and have learned alot by reading your thread.
Thanks muttmo!

Well I hate being the guy that keeps promising to update... but I did paint for 2 hours last night and hope to keep it slowly going. Silicone paints very translucent so its a time consuming process. Hope to spend a whole weekend on it in a 2 weeks....we will see?

Borrowed a larger compressor from a friend and painting is finally moving along better now. Should be able to paint again this Sunday.

Added 5-6 more coats to each piece this Sunday. Hopefully finish this set this weekend!

Re: TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt **Painting**

I really like the texture given to the build. Cant wait t see the full costume :cool

I really like the texture given to the build. Cant wait t see the full costume :cool

You don't have to wait.... Mikey is already finished. I'm just painting the other three now :D

WOW!!!! Incredible work:)

Thank you :D
FUNNY SIGNATURE!

UPDATE:
Was hoping to finish painting the next suit this weekend and that looks like it will be easily done! Nearly there already. Added more color and shading today.
I will add some spotting and blend more tomorrow!

Added color

Added shading

More to come RPF'ers

- - - Updated - - -

WOW!!!! Incredible work:)

Thank you :D
FUNNY SIGNATURE!

UPDATE:
Was hoping to finish painting the next suit this weekend and that looks like it will be easily done! Nearly there already. Added more color and shading today.
I will add some spotting and blend more tomorrow!

Added color

Added shading

More to come RPF'ers

Re: TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt **8/9/2013**

Really good stuff, makes me wanna crack on with making my Leo mask, not sure I could do the whole body

Re: TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt **8/9/2013**

Really good stuff, makes me wanna crack on with making my Leo mask, not sure I could do the whole body

Hahaa thanks man.... get busy!

Well I know I have been terrible with updates lately but I finally have all of the turtles back and I'll be painting every chance I get to finish this daunting project.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back