Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland Costumes

I haven't decided what I am wearing which day, I know definatly the Mad Hatter, Hatter from the syfy ALICE, (complete with a collection of the Queen of hearts' TEAS) My original design for Willy Wonka, and possibly my steampunk costume.....decisions!

I haven't decided what I am wearing which day, I know definatly the Mad Hatter, Hatter from the syfy ALICE, (complete with a collection of the Queen of hearts' TEAS) My original design for Willy Wonka, and possibly my steampunk costume.....decisions!

Yay to someone doing SyFy Hatter!
I want to get pictures!
:)

Is your wig the Funny Man wig or something different?

The Disney wig is not too bad but it is definitely too shiny and the hair looks fake.

I like the Funny Man wig because although it may not be the right shade of orange it doesn't look freaky as does the MH wig from the movie yet it still passes for a "good" wig!

The Disney wig is not too bad but it is definitely too shiny and the hair looks fake.

I like the Funny Man wig because although it may not be the right shade of orange it doesn't look freaky as does the MH wig from the movie yet it still passes for a "good" wig!

I couldn't find the Funny Man wig, so I bought a 50's Housewife wig in dark auburn/ burgandy and styled it.

Where did you all find the Funny Many wig?

The Um dress looks fantastic! Makes me jealous that I didnt have time to make one for myself in time for comic con. Cant wait to see it in person!

I'm actually really impressed with the Disney wig! The shape of it and the waves and crimps and curls are so good...makes me angry that I spent time and money on the one I made when I'd rather just buy that one! Same with the RQ wig that was posted a while back, I love it!

I'm sure both will need some adjustments to be really good after being purchased, but they look like they'd be excellent starting points in the very least. For the shinyness, I find some hairsprays actually dull it and heat will semi-melt the hair ( at the right temperature before completely melting ) which also makes them more matte...at least, I've run into that with wigs that I've worked with.

I SO need to somehow get Travis into a battle Hatter for Halloween....I just know there'll be a ton of ghetto hatters and I want him to wear one of his to show them all up at the club. >D MUAHAHAHAHAHAA! ... and I want an Um dress.

I think I'll just make both and then just tell him how it's gonna be! :D ... After I make Hook. 'Cause he probably won't speak to me if I don't. Oh my...I have a busy few months coming up!

I remember Elope was supposed to be coming out with their own set of hat pins for MH but most places that had them are now all reporting out of stock. I wonder if they never went into production...?

This wig looks decent

DG20923.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back