THE WOLFMAN Cane from Factory Entertainment is back

I just got another email from Factory Entertainment today. Their discount price on the cane runs out today, Nov. 30th. Regular Price: $349.99 - Factory Direct Discount: $299.99

Thought I'd share.

anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif

Anyone know what the ETA for these canes to be shipped? The site says summer 2022, so just enquiring if anyone has any knowledge about when. Half tempted on buying one as I missed the last time they came up for sale.

Factory Entertainment sent out an update a while back. They're having some delays with manufacturers. They're hoping for October 2022 now.

Aye, carumba! I got a FedEx update this morning that the cane is in transit, with an ETA of end of day today. Then, a few hours ago, site was updated: no longer in transit, delayed until end of day tomorrow...

#annoying!

I received my Cane yesterday. It's a bit of a double edged sword if you will -- I like the cane very much though there is a bit on the tip where the plating has come off and the stick needs a bit of a buff to remove some artifacts from the tissue it was wrapped in. If I deduct any real points from the product it's because the packaging and the stand need help. There is a typo in the legend on the stand which says "looms" instead of "blooms" (but is spelled correctly on the other packaging). For the packaging I don't know if there was a running change that needed to be made or if the factory screwed up but the end-pieces of the lid were put on after the main body which overlaps wrong and looks clumsy and it looks like there may have been other issues assembling the packaging as the whole thing doesn't quite live up to the "perceived value" for the price point.

Here is a shot of the handle with my Dracula and Mummy rings from Factory Ent:

Cane and Rings.jpg

And some shots of the packaging issues etc:

20220916_153557.jpg20220916_153610.jpg20220916_153103.jpgCane and Rings.jpg

Got mine yesterday as well -- and have the same tissue problem. Luckily, it's only in spots but does seem like it wasn't quite dry when they wrapped it. On the wall hanger, not only is there "looms" instead of "blooms," the quote itself isn't accurate.

52363045616_dd67d76bda_o.jpg

Should be:

"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright."

Cool cane, though!

FedEx still has my cane. I'm tracking it. It's currently in Kentucky, but I'm in Indiana. It's now 7:21 PM. I don't think I'm getting it today. :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back