The Walking Dead Season 4

Yeah, they didn't give too much development to them, but I think the most powerful emotional impact of the episode wasn't because we have become attached to those girls as characters, it's really about Carol.

She worked to make them survivors. She lost Sophia and in a way Mika became her surrogate. This was perhaps her second chance at protecting an innocent child

Carol tried to prepare Mika to be able to handle herself unlike Sophia.

Mika's death brought all those emotions back for her as she realizes she failed again.

Now it is like she has lost Sophia again and is also faced with having to kill a child she tried to nurture in order to do "what needs to be done".

Give the man a cigar.

The girls aren't really the point. It's Carol and her struggle between retaining humanity and being the stone killer that this world is demanding. Although WE may not have invested much into the girls, SHE has and this is about HER struggle with these decisions she has to make.

Carol is a beast and one of my favorites so far. She hasn't been a puzzle eater compared to everyone else so far.

Only 2 to go...come on people any guess on who is gonna play for team zombie? The producers are making it pretty darn hard to figure out.

Last edited:
I'm kinda afraid that they'll kill off Maggie. For some reason I feel like that's what may happen.

If they do that my heart will be damaged beyond repair and I will cry myself to sleep for a week straight. Truth.

1901532_641247792579738_700750416_n.jpg

Only 2 to go...come on people any guess on who is gonna play for team zombie? The producers are making it pretty darn hard to figure out.

I could tell you but then I'd have to make you a zombie ;)

1383896_10203516114206052_1658422164_n.jpg

I will say this about this weeks episode 'US'

By the end of the episode they set up the finale to be pretty intense with one of the groups. Plus there may or may not be a pretty sweet reunion for one of the groups ;) And we get a look at Terminus

Last edited:
I assumed it was the cabin Dayrl and Beth set on fire.

One of my co-workers mentioned the same thing but why would there be burnt walkers coming from it, it's not like there were any walkers in it when it was set on fire and it hasn't been shown that walkers will just accidentally walk into a blazing fire.

One of my co-workers mentioned the same thing but why would there be burnt walkers coming from it, it's not like there were any walkers in it when it was set on fire and it hasn't been shown that walkers will just accidentally walk into a blazing fire.

It was definitely the cabin. Plus the walkers don't know any better, they wouldn't know to stop when they came across a fire. The walkers walked through the fire. Plus the time lines match up since Daryl and Beth's timeline was a day a head of Tyreese's group.

This should help, I've updated it for ya

1962247_10203502400943229_1264942486_o.jpg

EDIT: Had to re-link the image. Original image had future info.

1962247_10203502400943229_1264942486_o.jpg

Last edited:
cool chart

There was also that blurb on one of the breaks that said that walkers eyes degenerate to the point where they don't really detect much more than dark and light and movement. Fire attracted them, they got too close since they don't feel pain and probably set their clothes and hair on fire.

The thing that kind of bugged me was why were they still smoldering. I didn;t think the fire was that close you'd think shambling along a mile or so would give enough time to stop burning

My complaint is that all the groups are all relatively close to one another, with some being only a mile or two away most likely. With that being said, you would think some groups would hear the gunfire from the other groups.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back