The Walking Dead Season 4

You're not going to see Negan this season

The Walking Dead showrunner Scott Gimple had previously teased that new characters will be introduced in the upcoming Season 5 of the show. He also confirmed that deadly villain - Negan will definitely be making an appearance in upcoming episodes.

If anything, it's a clear indication that he may turn up at the end of this season (typical of final episode material to lead into the next season). Either way, Negan in the TV show (be it this season or next) will be impressive nonetheless. Kinda wonder if what happens with Glenn will occur in the show or not.

The Walking Dead showrunner Scott Gimple had previously teased that new characters will be introduced in the upcoming Season 5 of the show. He also confirmed that deadly villain - Negan will definitely be making an appearance in upcoming episodes.

If anything, it's a clear indication that he may turn up at the end of this season (typical of final episode material to lead into the next season). Either way, Negan in the TV show (be it this season or next) will be impressive nonetheless. Kinda wonder if what happens with Glenn will occur in the show or not.

Ya I wouldn't hold your breath on that. Scott loooooooves to talk, and 98% it's usually about Norman Reedus and the other 2% is usually lies

Ya I wouldn't hold your breath on that. Scott loooooooves to talk, and 98% it's usually about Norman Reedus and the other 2% is usually lies

Even so, Negan turning up on the show would be one hell of a situation to produce. I mean, Negan's even more villainous than the Governor, and even more dangerous too.

I'm in the minority but I didn't care for the Negan character in the comic and I can't imagine the TV show version being any better. The longer they hold off on showing him, the better for me.

Even so, Negan turning up on the show would be one hell of a situation to produce. I mean, Negan's even more villainous than the Governor, and even more dangerous too.

He'll definitely show but just not this season Im sure

I'm in the minority but I didn't care for the Negan character in the comic and I can't imagine the TV show version being any better. The longer they hold off on showing him, the better for me.

Throughout the bore fest which they called "All Out War" I actually started to like Negan more and more.

On the special Talking Dead that was on the other night Scott confirmed that there is NO Negan this season.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back