The Walking Dead Season 4

MD you caught me...

I've been clutching my licensed WD Maggie doll since the group got split up, in hopes that my love for her will keep her alive.

Ah-hah! I knew it

1920224_1431792173729873_388552101_n.png

My complaint is that all the groups are all relatively close to one another, with some being only a mile or two away most likely. With that being said, you would think some groups would hear the gunfire from the other groups.

Running towards gunfire in the zombie apocalypse is probably not the best plan.

Killing Maggie off now wouldnt be a smart idea although the tv show has veered off from the comics. Although we already lost one strong female character (Andrea although tv Andrea wasnt great).

Have not read the comics, Wanted to get them but I didn't want to spoil my enjoyment of the show. It's like Star Wars and knowing how Vader became.
We know the back story. My take is Daryl will die. DON'T get in an uproar. A simulated death. To keep everyone on edge. He'll take on this group and
kill them one by one when he finds out this is the group that kid talked about back at the farm. And he'll get really PO'd if they have Beth.
And if anything happened to her, he'll go Rambo big time. Now that would be an episode to be rated PG17

Daryl dying would kill the show too lol. If anyone is to die, its those little girls and maybe Beth. For some reason Beth screams zombie fodder to me lol.

I don't think any one person dying would kill the show. In fact I think having a central character die via zombie attack would reintroduce the "nobody is safe" aspect again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Actually to tell you the truth,,, I have a feeling Carol will die. If you watch the Talking Dead, the actress was kind of choked up a few times during the show.
The guy who played the Governor was cryptive when he was on the show and he died the next episode.

Daryl dying would kill the show too lol. If anyone is to die, its those little girls and maybe Beth. For some reason Beth screams zombie fodder to me lol.

No, Daryl dying would kill the Dixon fan base, not the show. Hell, if they decided to kill Rick off, the show would still go on (seriously, the show's fan base is not because of just one character, but multiple characters). Rick may have been the audience's entry into the world of the show, but after Season 1, it's safe to say Rick doesn't carry the show by himself anymore.

Last edited:
The Dixon fanbase is pretty significant and would be a risk for the producers to kill off a popular character. Now there might be enough character development and other popular characters that Daryl's desth would avoid the death of the show but had it been season 2. Also Rick is pretty central ad the main character.

Carol dying is possible but would be a shame. The character has gone through alot of progression and is now quite competent. Unless the writers think they cant develop her at all, they should keep her or at least give a good send off.

The Dixon fanbase is pretty significant and would be a risk for the producers to kill off a popular character. Now there might be enough character development and other popular characters that Daryl's desth would avoid the death of the show but had it been season 2. Also Rick is pretty central ad the main character.

Carol dying is possible but would be a shame. The character has gone through alot of progression and is now quite competent. Unless the writers think they cant develop her at all, they should keep her or at least give a good send off.

Kirkman has stated before that everyone is susceptible to being killed in the WD universe, including Rick. Fan base or not, Daryl isn't exempt like Rick and everyone else.

Yes, anyone could be killed in the WD universe and some major popular characters have died in the comics and not even main character Rick is safe. Sure Daryl could die anytime too (although more realistically in a mid season or season finale). I just dont think he will this season because a) Beth still needs him to develop into a decent walker killer and b) he is popular. I could be wrong and Daryl dies this season finale.

He can say whatever he wants but there's big money involved, now. The fact of the matter is, the audience has it's favorites and they do matter. They're not going to risk losing a core group over Daryl or Rick. I'll eat my words if it happens any time in the next 3 or 4 seasons! Everyone else is expendable, but you're not gonna see those two go anywhere. It'll be Carol, Maggie or Beth.

Kirkman has stated before that everyone is susceptible to being killed in the WD universe, including Rick. Fan base or not, Daryl isn't exempt like Rick and everyone else.

I'm calling it. Maggie dies next episode.

SO much foreshadowing in this episode it was like getting beat over the head, plus a happy moment ensuing for her... and we can't have that last in the Zombie apocalypse.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back