the fifth element ouch!

I just remembered something else about it, too. Dallas and Zorg don't have any scenes together. That had to have been intentional, a poke at the tropes of the genre, to go out of your way to make sure the protagonist and antagonist never actually meet.

I just remembered something else about it, too. Dallas and Zorg don't have any scenes together. That had to have been intentional, a poke at the tropes of the genre, to go out of your way to make sure the protagonist and antagonist never actually meet.
Ive seen it 100s of times and never realized that lol. Awesome.

Most workers never meet the CEO of the corporations they get fired from.

Most workers never meet the CEO of the corporations they get fired from.
That's true, however most workers aren't racing through the galaxy to acquire powerful artifacts so they can save the human race from destruction, while their ex-boss is doing the same thing in order to ensure the destruction of the human race (perhaps unknowingly). So the relationship between Zorg and Korben is much larger than the taxi driver job, that initially ties the two stories together. :) I also like that they never actually meet, and that Leeloo doesn't take Zorg down, it was his own plotting that was his undoing in the end.

I haven't watched it in a while... how did Aknot / Zorg know the stones were on the ship to Fhlosten Paradise?

also... yeah Sonita Henry is gorgeous in this, but in Star Trek, they CG her eyes so big that she is barely recognizeable.

wasn't it the RC roach? They eves dropped that the Diva had them.

With regard to Sonita Henry having an exotic look to her, that brings up another thing I really like about this movie. ALL the women are very very unique. It seemed to me that they intentionally chose exotic, mostly mixed race women for most of the smaller roles.

the-fifth-element-the-fifth-element-7390466-1920-1200.jpg

Last edited:
the RC ROACH! thx.

as for the "stewardesses", I think they all have freckles as well... I love when they are taking Korben's picture with Ruby and that girl on the right photo bombs, hahaha

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back