The Definitive Marvel Studios Disney+ Hawkeye (Clint Barton) Thread

That is definitely the style of the coat. I have yet to see any identifying markers for it as far as brand though. And none that I've come across have elbow patches or a leather collar like Renner's. I did run across this photo today that almost makes me think they added the leather on top of the collar.
View attachment 1530339

Maybe it's because I'm unfamiliar with what that looks like, but to me, it honestly just looks like tape, particularly in this photo:
View attachment 1530340

Feel free to post a photo! That way we can have a frame of reference to potentially narrow down what it is. I'll also keep the first post updated with info, so that there doesn't end up being bits of information twenty pages down the road that may get missed. Plus it opens up the proceeding posts for discussion while keeping everything together in a nice, concise, "one-stop shop list".

Speaking of, something I've forgotten to mention until now, but Clint's phone (not his burner flip phone, but his actual phone) is a Pixel. I'll update the first post with that.
It actually looks like Grip wrap. Its intended for Raquetball but archers like to use it as it helps absorb sweat. Head makes it in white.

Oh...that is really short...
The Hoyt Bufalo with Short Limbs would be 58" with a 55.25" string. Based upon Jeremy Renners listed height of 5' 8 1/2 inches and comparing his height to the bow height in pictures 55.25" seems about correct. They are probably using someone elses short limbs, standard with the Buffalo would put it at 55lbs draw weight. The brace height, distance between the grip and bowstring, also looks quite wide which would result in a really low draw weight bow.

It actually looks like Grip wrap. Its intended for Raquetball but archers like to use it as it helps absorb sweat. Head makes it in white.
I personally have never used grip tape. I always have a glove. But I would need to see actual pictures of the tape up close. The product pictures make it look like the type of grip wrap you see on baseball bats or golf clubs, which is incorrect. The texture on the Head wrap looks wrong.
The Hoyt Bufalo with Short Limbs would be 58" with a 55.25" string. Based upon Jeremy Renners listed height of 5' 8 1/2 inches and comparing his height to the bow height in pictures 55.25" seems about correct. They are probably using someone elses short limbs, standard with the Buffalo would put it at 55lbs draw weight. The brace height, distance between the grip and bowstring, also looks quite wide which would result in a really low draw weight bow.
I own a Hoyt Buffalo with Short limbs, mine with a 55# draw. We established back when Avengers (2012) came out that's what he was using. High budget production allows for things like rubber casts of bow limbs to be made, allowing for what are usually taboo practices to be performed for the sake of SFX, i.e., dry-firing. However, if you'll read the previous comments, the bow I was referring to as being "really short" was a 3D printed folding prop version of the Hoyt Buffalo. I was disappointed that it was so much smaller than the real thing.

All that being said, I notice that these are your first posts on the RPF. If that's the kind of information and research you bring into your first posts, you'll have a successful "career" here in these forums. Welcome!

That is definitely the style of the coat. I have yet to see any identifying markers for it as far as brand though. And none that I've come across have elbow patches or a leather collar like Renner's. I did run across this photo today that almost makes me think they added the leather on top of the collar.
View attachment 1530339

Maybe it's because I'm unfamiliar with what that looks like, but to me, it honestly just looks like tape, particularly in this photo:
View attachment 1530340

Feel free to post a photo! That way we can have a frame of reference to potentially narrow down what it is. I'll also keep the first post updated with info, so that there doesn't end up being bits of information twenty pages down the road that may get missed. Plus it opens up the proceeding posts for discussion while keeping everything together in a nice, concise, "one-stop shop list".

Speaking of, something I've forgotten to mention until now, but Clint's phone (not his burner flip phone, but his actual phone) is a Pixel. I'll update the first post with that.

View attachment 1530339

View attachment 1530340

I'm currently working on a leather pattern for this Quiver and I have no idea where this damn photo came from but you're a life saver. Curious if there are any more. Maybe they're chicago screwing the shoulder strap to the Quiver but I'm a little confused and am looking for more photos.

I'm currently working on a leather pattern for this Quiver and I have no idea where this damn photo came from but you're a life saver. Curious if there are any more. Maybe they're chicago screwing the shoulder strap to the Quiver but I'm a little confused and am looking for more photos.
I honestly have no idea how they did the strap, either. All I know is that the buckle changes once he puts on his hero suit. I've never found any photos of the back of the quiver with the strap attached. Are you planning on actually making one, or just making a pattern?

I honestly have no idea how they did the strap, either. All I know is that the buckle changes once he puts on his hero suit. I've never found any photos of the back of the quiver with the strap attached. Are you planning on actually making one, or just making a pattern?
Both, someone ordered one so I'm doing up a Video / Pattern release for my YouTube channel. Dark Horse Workshop.
So I'll do the full build, take pics, talk about it, but right now I'm measuring ratios of chicago screws and losing my mind a bit. :)

Side note, it could just be "The Quiver he carries when it's not on his back so we don't have to deal with the ******* strap." lol

Ya, yours is the only decent one out there from what I've seen so far.
Thanks! I purposefully kept this all foam, because that's what I normally work with, but if I were to remake it I would use actually metal claps and Chicago screws like you mentioned to give it a more accurate feel.

Digging around trying to figure out what the disks are, maybe just various sized washers on a short bolt.... maybe..
I decided to use chicago screws with 3/16 diameter posts, and 2 different sized washers with 3/16th inch center holes. I sanded the chicago screw head to make it more flush like the photo, worked well.

20230417_173611.jpg

Attachments

• 20230417_173559.jpg
    20230417_173559.jpg
    1,011.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 20230417_173611.jpg
    20230417_173611.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
Based on the pictures I attached, I think the SHIELD logo is gray. I've also attached one that's as close as I've found of the metal accent on the front.

If you look here:
You can kind of see that the strap is attached behind that riveted strap on the back of the quiver.

Looking at my other pictures, I think you've got the hardware for the back of the quiver bang on.

Attachments

• Ett9jggXAAYGkH1.jpg
    Ett9jggXAAYGkH1.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Eu1-VqYWgAIkTsq.jpg
    Eu1-VqYWgAIkTsq.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
  • EtB0Xl4XYA0Evx1.jpg
    EtB0Xl4XYA0Evx1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Eoz6iP7XcAAWjmp.jpg
    Eoz6iP7XcAAWjmp.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 63

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back