The Amazing Spider-Man 2

I can see nothing out of "role" for the new design's eyes...they look great....Spiderman changes the suit design everytime a new team takes over drawing, and these eyes look close to what I used to see in the Romita Jr. drawings of Spiderman....I love the look...

Spiderman's costume is not, and never really will be a "realistic" suit...Batman has the advantage on that, being as he can design something that needs to be "armour", essentially..Spiderman is a hero...No need to pull punches there...The eyes are that design, whatever ya do....I prefer these to the initial design they went with.. They look bloody great....

Overall, its better. I like the frame shape more or less. The mesh is still a bit too "hole-ey" for me. The brick pattern is pretty much the Raimi bricks, so is the richness and sheen of the lycra.

One thing I still don't like is the grid like webbing. I wish they would do the curved webbing like the comics.

Aw man, they should have stuck with what they had but just changed what they changed here. like the belt, new eyes, new boots, no leg stripe, new red webshooter. Gosh darn it! But it is the classic suit so that's cool! But hey, in the Dark Knight Batman does change his suit so why not start with this and maybe he changes to something different later in the movie.

Mary Jane

article-2284642-184B68E1000005DC-745_634x1177.jpg

article-2284642-184B3944000005DC-607_634x858.jpg

article-2284642-184B68EA000005DC-476_634x798.jpg

article-2284642-184AB616000005DC-443_634x750.jpg

article-2284642-184B6761000005DC-455_634x815.jpg

Not hot you say?

Anyone can be hot when photoshop and crazy lighting are applied. Even me.

But the shots so far don't scream MJ or hot to me. The consensus when the first pics of Emma Stone were revealed was that she was spot on for Gwen. These pics of Shailene Woodley kinda remind me of Ginny Weasley.

Don't hold back...how do you really feel?

Hey, Spidey is my favorite hero, of course Im going to tell how I really feel! :$ Hollywood only gives you so many chances. I personally ADORE the Mark Bagley eyes of the new suit. Im glad they went this direction. The first ASM suit was god awful, there was literally no patten to the "webs", the small yellow eyes were lame, the boots, abysmal. He looked like a dirty basketball. So happy they came to their senses! :love

Here are some other pics of Shailene Woodley, but yeah the set pics are not very flattering.

MV5BOTIxNTE2NTQ3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzMwOTk2Nw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

With this black top she reminded me of the comic panel from MJ's first appearance.

shailene-woodley.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone can be hot when photoshop and crazy lighting are applied. Even me.

But the shots so far don't scream MJ or hot to me. The consensus when the first pics of Emma Stone were revealed was that she was spot on for Gwen. These pics of Shailene Woodley kinda remind me of Ginny Weasley.

I'd imagine these shots were taken before the makeup department finished up with her.
She'll be fine as MJ don't sweat it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back