The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Pail Giamante is a great actor. You should be able to see his face like this:

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k304/rodneyfaile1973/IMG_0018_zpsa606790d.jpg

Instead, they turned him into ED-209.

Almost as bad as covering up Willem Dafoe's face.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k304/rodneyfaile1973/IMG_0019_zpse57fbb7c.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k304/rodneyfaile1973/IMG_0020_zpsd0cb55df.jpg

I wish they would have went in this direction with Willem Dafoe and not covered up his face.

Last edited:
I really like the design. Plus, Dane Dehaan is a great actor that will be able to do a scary, greepy and frightening Goblin.
I cant wait to see how he does it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched it again. Noticed a couple parts missing that we're shown in the trailers.

Goblin was cool. Only wish the movie was just about developing the Harry/Goblin character. They could have left Electro out completely.

This movie was a waste of Paul Giamatti's talent.

Should be interesting to see how they close out Garfield as Spider-Man if they plan on continuing the franchise.

Watched it again. Noticed a couple parts missing that we're shown in the trailers.

Goblin was cool. Only wish the movie was just about developing the Harry/Goblin character. They could have left Electro out completely.

This movie was a waste of Paul Giamatti's talent.

Should be interesting to see how they close out Garfield as Spider-Man if they plan on continuing the franchise.

The scenes of the trailers. Ya. Was sad that some got cut out.

Rhino was a cameo. I think goblin too.
In sinister 6 they will be developed more.

2016 = sinister 6
2018= tasm3

As far as i know garfield signed till 2020.

I hope they go a long way with this. I really likes tasm2. Even with its flaws.

I was reading somewhere that he's only contractually obligated for one more movie and he's already made it clear he doesn't want to continue beyond that.

I was reading somewhere that he's only contractually obligated for one more movie and he's already made it clear he doesn't want to continue beyond that.

I didnt read that.

Just googled ^^ some say he signed for 4 more movies and some say he only signed for tasm3.

I guess we will see

But i really hope he keeps going. He is perfect for that role in my eyes

-update-

The reportsabput siging for tasm3 are all from 2013
The reports about signing for 4 more movies are from 2014.

I really hope he stay :D

Last edited:
I definitely like him as Spider-Man and would like to see him do more as long as they can pull it together and not make the same mistakes as TAS2.

2 had some good elements and some strong emotional scenes but the story was just all over the place.

I definitely like him as Spider-Man and would like to see him do more as long as they can pull it together and not make the same mistakes as TAS2.

2 had some good elements and some strong emotional scenes but the story was just all over the place.

Thats why i delated tasm to 2018 i think.
To get all perfecty with the skript etc.

I'd say by the time they make another Spidey movie Andrew would be too old & probably tied into other projects, Sony will likely reboot again so that they can hold on to the character

I really wish they'd hand it back to Marvel, at least they would know how to make a successful movie from him

J

I'd say by the time they make another Spidey movie Andrew would be too old & probably tied into other projects, Sony will likely reboot again so that they can hold on to the character

I really wish they'd hand it back to Marvel, at least they would know how to make a successful movie from him

J

Depends where they go. In tasm3 he will be 33. if they go with tasm4 like they go woth the comics with peters company etc he can be older than a college student :)
Like they have years pst between the events on tasm2,3 and 4

Lotsa rumors floating around about this series. With Orci off of the sequel, some are thinking it won't happen... they did push the date back (but bumped Sinister 6 up). ...and if AS3 happens, Emma Stone might be back in some unknown role, causing speculation she might be MJ.

Crazy.... reboot this already.

What kind of ridiculous idea as bringing Emma back as MJ is being thrown around? Are you MAD? Sources please, none of what you're saying makes sense.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back