Syrus54 - IronMan Page

Re: Syrus54 - IronMan Page - Boots Updated - 10-31-2013

Do you have MK 5 file?

In time, he will. If people would stop stealing his models, I'd have built his mk 5 by now.

But we must be patient. Pds's will be available when he gets a chance.

It'll be worth the wait.

Re: Syrus54 - IronMan Page - Boots Updated - 10-31-2013

You Know, to be Honest, I completely Forgot about the Damn Thing.

I was wrapped up in waiting for the Unfolders to Finish up the Mark 6, I forgot that I hadnt released the Mark 5's PDS pics.

I'll get some head-way going on it, and Hopefully, be done in a few hours... HOPEFULLY.

Re: Syrus54 - IronMan Page - Mark 5 PDS uploaded - 11-05-2013

ok, so I just dl the mk 39 and one is regular and the other one says increase. I looked at both files and obviously the increase is the bigger. But which do you suggest I build? im a little confuse as to which I should follow and modify. Is there a huge difference between the two, like a foot difference? I was thinking of just following the increase file since the regular have such tiny numbers and me being blind as a bat would have an easier time seeing them.

Many people have asked that Same question.

It's just Trial and Error.

Print the Default Size, see how it goes. Need bigger, Need Smaller, use the 30% Increased Files, and change the Print size in your Printer Settings until you get it right.

I recommend starting w/ a smaller part to save Paper. But to cut straight to the nitty-gritty, go with the Chest.

I plan on building an entire unmodified suit as a display then building another scaling to my body. You suggest starting with the regular file first? and the difference between the regular and the increased file is a 30% increase? Thanks again for answering these =) im really bummed I didn't watch the movie when it came out and searched the internet sooner. But im just glad I found this suit vs the regular.

***** LORD! the default is 6'?!?!?! and the increase file is 30% larger? so 6*12=72inces*1.3=93.6inches/12=7.8ft?! is this correct? cause i'd like to see someone in the increase suit lol.

so I viewed the files on "actual size" and they appear to be larger than a regular sheet of paper, should I ignore this and just print each pic on a single piece of paper? oh and why does some of the files say speed build? from reading the post, I know it means a hybrid between foam and paper, but how is it different from just the regular file

Last edited:

This is something I'd like to see done! :thumbsup

Just go default for the display. Good luck!

im surprise no one has done one that way. The way the files are, you have to build every piece to see the actual proportion of each part then resize them to fit your body(unless you fit the thing perfectly). Figures if I have to build each piece at least twice, why not make the original into a display =D

...they appear to be larger than a regular sheet of paper, should I ignore this and just print each pic on a single piece of paper?

As long as you print the Picture to FIT on the page, it'll come out just right.
Make sure your printer settings are configured correctly, or each page may get printed SMALLER than you want it to be.
Personally, I'd use Microsoft Paint, and THEN print, instead of Photo Viewer.
You cant change PAGE LAYOUT and other Printer settings in Photo Viewer.

SPEEDBUILD is IMIM2s creation. A way for Making the Parts Faster, and Using less paper.
It's a cross between foam and paper build... from my understanding.
I havent had the opportunity to make any of the parts, myself...

im really hating the sob that hacked the file right now. So im curious to why some people who've worked on this helmet have their numbers come out so clearly compare to mine. Im sure they resized the enlarged files so that it'll fit their head, but the original files are almost illegible. The majority of the thin detailing strips are overlapped so badly I can only make out if it's a 2, or 3 digit numbers...anyone found a way to working with this problem?

Re: Syrus54 - IronMan Page - Mark 6 v2 Done - Need Unfolders & Mark 1.5 PDS' Uploaded

&&& I'm an idiot I printed the Mark 39 & realised it didn't fit, then I went back & saw the Mark 39--30-Increase, does that mean 30% increase?

Is this for foam or detail?

Also my first attempt at pep making. & Thank you for sharing your work!

Re: Syrus54 - IronMan Page - Mark 6 v2 Done - Need Unfolders & Mark 1.5 PDS' Uploaded

If the File says FOAM in the title, then it's foam. If it doesn't say that, then it's Paper.

All files that says "30-Increase" are 30% Bigger than the ORIGINAL scale I used.

The Original scale should be for a 6'0" person, but every persons bodily shape is different.

Re: Syrus54 - IronMan Page - Need Unfolders for Mark 6 v2

Thank you very much, almost 70% done, I have no idea how people do this. :confused

Hello Syrus if you need help to unfold for paper models can help. not have the ability to foam.

Your job is incredible

Gotta Solve the problem of the copied files?

Hi syrus once again to offer my help
But this time in any paper unfold you need. if you need it shoot me a pm and i will help as i can :)

Re: Syrus54 - IronMan Page - HD Helmet uploaded 12/05/2013

New HD Helmet Available:

l81f.png

Re: Syrus54 - IronMan Page - Mark 6 v2 needs 2 parts unfolded before it can be releas

Only 2 parts left to unfold for the Mark 6 v2.

Any unfolders out there looking to lend a hand?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back