Syrus54 - IronMan Page

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 10/10/2013

Can't help but ask this question. I've tried to resist asking, but the curiousity is burning me up....

How come you don't make the .pdo's locked without password? Like Darkside is doing with his new version mk 7. Learned about this when I downloaded his v2 mk 7 helmet. It does not ask for a password, because there is no password, it is permanently locked and can never be edited. Try to open it, and it will automatically go to pep viewer. If you don't have viewer, you cannot open it.

Sorry, but I was just too curious and had to ask. Seems like you've gotta start all over again to load stuff you've already completed.

Can't help but ask this question. I've tried to resist asking, but the curiousity is burning me up....

How come you don't make the .pdo's locked without password? Like Darkside is doing with his new version mk 7. Learned about this when I downloaded his v2 mk 7 helmet. It does not ask for a password, because there is no password, it is permanently locked and can never be edited. Try to open it, and it will automatically go to pep viewer. If you don't have viewer, you cannot open it.

Sorry, but I was just too curious and had to ask. Seems like you've gotta start all over again to load stuff you've already completed.

I just noticed this as well, and it looks promising too!

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 10/13/2013

How come you don't make the .pdo's locked without password?

I tried that. The particular hack that was used, allows you to COMPLETELY BYPASS any passwords, reguardless if one's there or not. It Freely UNLOCKS ALL .PDOs, Locked or Unlocked, Password or NO Password. Nothing is safe.

Anyway, as for the Announcement:

I will be making big-pictures of the unfolded parts. This is EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING for me, but it'll keep my models safe, and still allow YOU GUYS to be able to resize the parts, and re-organize them if Need-Be.

WIN-WIN for all.

If anyone wants to help, just download (for example - the Boots file) and align each Page-Image inside the dotted lines, and save in .PNG (because PNG is compressed without .JPG distortion) or in .BMP, and send the pictures back to me, I'll re-upload, and give credit in the Readme file.

Last edited:

I tried that. The particular hack that was used, allows you to COMPLETELY BYPASS any passwords, reguardless if one's there or not. It Freely UNLOCKS ALL .PDOs, Locked or Unlocked, Password or NO Password. Nothing is safe.

Anyway, as for the Announcement:

I will be making big-pictures of the unfolded parts. This is EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING for me, but it'll keep my models safe, and still allow YOU GUYS to be able to resize the parts, and re-organize them if Need-Be.

WIN-WIN for all.

If anyone wants to help, just download (for example - the Boots file) and align each Page-Image inside the dotted lines, and save in .PNG (because PNG is compressed without .JPG distortion) or in .BMP, and send the pictures back to me, I'll re-upload, and give credit in the Readme file.

Couldn't you just "print" as pdf? It seems like it would be far less time consuming, and you get the same result, if I'm not mistaken.

Couldn't you just "print" as pdf? It seems like it would be far less time consuming, and you get the same result, if I'm not mistaken.

That's what I thought he was going to announce. That way mac users can have the files as well.

I'm not familiar w/ .PDFs, and have no idea where to even start with that...

It DID cross my mind, but again, no idea how to do it.

I'm not familiar w/ .PDFs, and have no idea where to even start with that...

It DID cross my mind, but again, no idea how to do it.

It's simpler than you may think. I'll use Pepakura Designer for this example, but this acually works in many other programs.

Have your document of choice open and select:
- File > Print > and instead of selecting a printer from the drop-down menu, you select Adobe .PDF.
(make sure you have all the pages you want in the file selected, whether it be specific ones, or the all option. It's just like when your printing)
- Then press OK.
- It should then open another window where you can change the name of the file, and select where you want to save it.
- Then Press save.

It'll take a little time to convert/save the new file, and your done :)

syrus54. I think it will be a good formula for thieves armor your work and safe for you .. you do not steal any more .. but also could be done differently?? wonder!

Might explain the method that pds! best for everyone .. and can not make foam parts! not be faster to create for all?

You can download bullzip, and it shows itself as standard printer. You just select it, how many pages you want to "print" and it makes pdf file in few seconds. It's 10 times easier for you :-D

Ofcourse, you write your name in pepakura, put it in first page and it shows normaly in pdf :)

...I'll look into it.

If it's simple enough, I'll do it.

If not, I'll just stick to what i know.

----------------------------------------------
*update:

Doesnt work:

0kp8.jpg

No PDF option, ANYWHERE

Last edited:

BullZip printer should be somewhere in the scrolllist next to "Name".
Select it instead of "Canon MX430..."

Still no good:

Then it seems the necessary software isn't on your computer. A quick google search for "adobe pdf printer" gives you a few options to try. I currently have Adobe Reader X, but if you do the search CutePDF shows up as well. I don't have any experience with that program though.

Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions

If you do end up trying it out, make sure you select the correct operating system. The link above is for Windows 7/English.

...Already had Adobe, used your link anyway.

Still doesnt show up in the Print Menu-thing of Pepakura.

That worked... I tried it, and It doesnt come out right.

I think it's best to just make the .PNG Images for Printing.

...Until Tamasoft comes back with a solution to the Password Hack.

Sorry to hear that. Hope Tamasoft comes up with something, and wish you luck with hackers and thieves :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back