Syrus54 - IronMan Page

Re: Syrus54 - IronMan Page - Updated 03/23/2014

IMG_0501.JPG

thank you syrus54 for making mark 39 armor reaity because im working on my own of mark 39 armor got the helmet and neck finish but working on mark 39chest

Re: Syrus54 - IronMan Page - Updated 03/23/2014

Also, started work on the Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S. Prismatic Accelerator:
(the Particle Accelerator from IM2) - took about 4 hours
13503223163_440973421f_c_d.jpg

I was FINALLY able to find a way to contact someone at Facebook.

I asked to to 'AT THE LEAST', let people be able to "DISLIKE" something on facebook.

I hate the fact that you can only "LIKE" crap, such as THIS GUY, who Steal, Share, and Build INDESCRIMINANTLY...

Re: Syrus54 - IronMan Page - Updated 04/17/2014

Working on the Jericho Missile Deployment System...

2-hours of work, so far:
13915225687_fb67ecbd81_o_d.png

I just dl the Mk39 zip you have... WOW!!

I've been looking for this for a while. Thanks so much!!

I'm not a uber fan of iron man, but the mk39 suit is something I just gotta have. Hands down the coolest lookin suit.

Hey man, Great job on Mark 39 i read the complete post.
Under your permission i would like to have the files on foam made for Iron Man Mark 39 Gemini to do it for my self and for my son.

Thanks a lot, mi son would be so happy for this.:)

I don't know where it says that people need to ask my permission. Seriously, I've been getting HUNDREDS of PMs asking for permission.
The "PDS"s (Pictures) are available to all. Use 'em, Print 'em, Have Fun. Really, go Ape-Sh|t. It's Fine.
Just click on the Link in the 1st post, Download, and Print. As long as the Files are on the File Sharing site, then go for it.
*PERMISSION GRANTED*
But if you have the Old .PDOs, THAT's the only issue.
Please don't Sell, Share, Mod, or take credit for... Feel Free to Print at your Leasure.

Re: Syrus54 - IronMan Page - Updated 06/01/2014

Working on the Stark Tower and Helicarrier right now:

14342511882_9edd4927c4_n_d.jpg

Update of the Helicarrier coming soon...

maybe this has been answered... forgive my ignorance if it has, but, I've downloaded both files for the mark39 and wanted to know which one would be for a 6'1" person? the regular file or the 30% file?

My mouth has been watering at the prospect of making a suit... and with a leftover arduino, some servos and whatnot, I want to motorize the faceplate. :)

You're awesome!

...the regular file or the 30% file?

Probably the 30% Increased files, but you'll probably want to scale them down a little.
The DEFUALT files are supposed to be 6'0" tall, and i 'THINK' the math works out to about 8' tall for the 30% increased files, but I'm most-likely Wrong about that. Hell, the Default size may work for you.
Print a test piece, like an arm or leg, see how it fits, and go from there.

Anyway, Helicarrier Update:

14163263060_4fab8e3698_k_d.jpg

Since i've been able to get so much done to it, i've decided to release the Low-Poly version in a .PDO.
Same Rules apply, dont sell, distribute, Mod, nor Steal...

Probably the 30% Increased files, but you'll probably want to scale them down a little.
The DEFUALT files are supposed to be 6'0" tall, and i 'THINK' the math works out to about 8' tall for the 30% increased files, but I'm most-likely Wrong about that. Hell, the Default size may work for you.
Print a test piece, like an arm or leg, see how it fits, and go from there.

Will do.. thanks :)

By the way, Awesome job on the heli carrier... this is now on my list.

Re: Syrus54 - IronMan Page - Helicarrier .PDO uploaded

I dont know how many of you guys do Cooking or 3D Printing, but I uploaded a Cookie Cutter/Jello Mould of IMs Helmet at:

ThingVerse

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back