Stranger Things - D&D Miniatures & Other Props

"He was a hero."

With a simple prop like this, the details matter. Tortoise shell pick with no stamping, silver ring, silver ball chain. Also plan to do a dirty/bloddy version as seen below.

32BDCA53-99DF-4AE2-8D05-FFFF3E45EB6E.JPG
B2CFA891-CA85-43BB-BCE6-6B2B8F5F692A.JPG
Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 11.41.35 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 11.42.10 AM.png

I havent been able to find any of those pizzas near me.
I've recently picked up three: the pepperoni, supreme and the three meat. I passed on the pineapple and jalapeno not because I don't like pineapple on pizza (I've tried it once. Didn't find it bad nor good), I'm not a fan of jalapenos (when it comes to spicy stuff, I prefer mild). All of them were at Wal-Mart. So, you may have to try other Wal-Marts in the area. You never know, you may get lucky.

Just a quick heads up, the dice the Hellfire club use are just three sets of chessex.

D20 is the Black with red numbering set.
The rest are the grey with black numbering and red with black numbering.
6E15E018-688D-4DB2-BF25-91B453494A9C.jpeg

Also, Max's watch for all three seasons is the Swatch Yellow Racer. You can buy a modern replica. Main difference is the modern version has a more matte finish than the original.
4822DBCD-4C6B-4E83-978D-0D7DFB878BBB.jpeg

Got all of Argyle's costume, most parts were from Quiksilver except from the rainbow tie-dye socks and the vans. His vans are VERY dirty in the show.
F8294491-9CC0-4327-856B-BAA1C89D91B7.jpeg

Here is most of the collection.
AE493850-02BF-4F1E-855E-5A432EE4ED41.jpeg

Official Family Video vest before they went out of business. The big difference I noticed is the screen used vest has a pocket.
00503C20-66F7-48BB-8029-9BF4EB776934.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6561.MOV
    28.2 MB
Last edited:
Snagged Argyle's Swatch Mcgregor for a good price in near new condition.

My three ST watches so far.

BTW, I've seen this watch misidentified, but Lucas' watch appears to be a Timex Camper Classic. It's the only model I could find that matches the markings on the face (Timex, Quartz, and wavy lines) and the exact hands (white rectangular that extend past center). You do have to swap the original black nato strap for an army green nato.

306285815_5524033417680875_9179935513238461088_n (1).jpg

Last edited:
**IMAGE HEAVY**

Hey everyone! I've been away for quite some time and I've been busy.

I started out mainly collecting Dustin's props as that's just who I connected to most in the show (including a replica of his camp backpack in Seasons 3 & 4, which I'm revamping from scratch this year).

Then I started branching out, saying I was just going to collect the tech of the show (Walkie Talkies, Radios, Tape Recorders, etc.) and uh... well... I found I just couldn't stop myself the last few months and the collection has kind of exploded.

Presenting... what I've been up to the last few months... my Stranger Things collection:
IMG_4990.jpg

Hopper & Mike:
IMG_4991.jpg

Max:
IMG_4992.jpg

Lucas:
IMG_4993.jpg

Bob (with some of Joyce's magnets):
IMG_4994.jpg

Jonathan & Nancy:
IMG_4995.jpg

Dustin (with some Steve & Robin):
IMG_4996.jpg

Dustin's Cerebro Radio Equipment (Plus the damaged version of the TRC-215 from The Battle of Starcourt):
IMG_4997.jpg
IMG_4998.jpg

This isn't even everything yet. There's a few things ready to display that are waiting on display risers to clear some space. Some works in progress, some things I'm waiting to come in the mail, some purchases that are pending some budget, etc. Eleven is a bit of a gap in the collection, but I’ll be fixing that next month.

It's been a blast! Both identifying and making some of the custom paper props (which I will post in the relevant section soon) - not to mention Mike's D&D binder (with what I believe to be the correct binder, clips, and folders), which I'll have to post more pics of in the coming weeks.

Let me know if anyone has any questions about anything, a lot of it has already been identified here previously I think, but I've got some things that may not have too.

Plenty more to do while awaiting the new season! Very excited to post more specifically about some of the finds and ID's, as well as future prop arrivals.

Thanks for having me!

Last edited:
An idea: If anyone wants to make a replica of the sensory deprivation glasses that Mike makes for El for Season 4, buy a Surfer Boy Pizza from Wal-Mart and use a pair of sunglasses.
I didn't think the pizza was accurate. I used something else, but I could be wrong. Here's what I used that made it simple. Can't remember where I found this. YouTube i think.

Attachments

• 20221030_143203.jpg
    20221030_143203.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 35
**IMAGE HEAVY**

I started out mainly collecting Dustin's props as that's just who I connected to most in the show (including a replica of his camp backpack in Seasons 3 & 4, which I'm revamping from scratch this year).

Then I started branching out, saying I was just going to collect the tech of the show (Walkie Talkies, Radios, Tape Recorders, etc.) and uh... well... I found I just couldn't stop myself the last few months and the collection has kind of exploded.

Presenting... what I've been up to the last few months... my Stranger Things collection:
View attachment 1718436

Hopper & Mike:
View attachment 1718437

Max:
View attachment 1718438

Lucas:
View attachment 1718439

View attachment 1718440

Jonathan & Nancy:
View attachment 1718441

View attachment 1718442

Dustin's Cerebro Radio Equipment (Plus the damaged version of the TRC-215 from The Battle of Starcourt):
View attachment 1718443View attachment 1718444

This isn't even everything yet. There's a few things ready to display that are waiting on display risers to clear some space. Some works in progress, some things I'm waiting to come in the mail, some purchases that are pending some budget, etc. Eleven is a bit of a gap in the collection, but I’ll be fixing that next month.

It's been a blast! Both identifying and making some of the custom paper props (which I will post in the relevant section soon) - not to mention Mike's D&D binder (with what I believe to be the correct binder, clips, and folders), which I'll have to post more pics of in the coming weeks.

Let me know if anyone has any questions about anything, a lot of it has already been identified here previously I think, but I've got some things that may not have too.

Plenty more to do while awaiting the new season! Very excited to post more specifically about some of the finds and ID's, as well as future prop arrivals.

Thanks for having me!
Here's my display I'm slowly adding to. Love yours by the way.
**IMAGE HEAVY**

View attachment 1718436

Hopper & Mike:
View attachment 1718437

Max:
View attachment 1718438

Lucas:
View attachment 1718439

View attachment 1718440

Jonathan & Nancy:
View attachment 1718441

View attachment 1718442

View attachment 1718443View attachment 1718444

Thanks for having
Love this. Thats a crap load of props. Here's mine I'm slowly adding to. Lol

Attachments

• 20230611_150027.jpg
    20230611_150027.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 55
  • 20230611_150019.jpg
    20230611_150019.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
  • 20230611_150042.jpg
    20230611_150042.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 46
  • 20221108_103716.mp4
    181.4 MB
I didn't think the pizza was accurate. I used something else, but I could be wrong. Here's what I used that made it simple. Can't remember where I found this. YouTube i think.
Yeah, I realized the box was inaccurate some time after making the post. knoptop’s video has a print out that appears more accurate in comparison.

Love this. Thats a crap load of props. Here's mine I'm slowly adding to. Lol

Very nice! There's several paper props in there that I'm working on my own renditions of as well.
Love the portal to the upside down. I've been considering doing that around the corner light I have set-up, but that's a ways off. I'm devoting my time to finishing more in my collection. Lol.

I'll probably ask for some tips when I finally get around to that.

Very nice! There's several paper props in there that I'm working on my own renditions of as well.
Love the portal to the upside down. I've been considering doing that around the corner light I have set-up, but that's a ways off. I'm devoting my time to finishing more in my collection. Lol.

Lol. Thanks. I watched some guy on YouTube from a foreign country make one. While I didn't do everything he did in his video, and I changed a few things it was super easy. Let me know. I love to help. The secret for the vines was black spray foam. Lol

Also there's a company in California that makes the wallpaper for the TV show. I think a roll was only $50, sadly so was the shipping. Lol. But to have the exact same wallpaper from the same company was key. Its easy to find if you Google it. Can't remember the company name. But if I can find it anybody can. Lol

Also there's a company in California that makes the wallpaper for the TV show. I think a roll was only $50, sadly so was the shipping. Lol. But to have the exact same wallpaper from the same company was key. Its easy to find if you Google it. Can't remember the company name. But if I can find it anybody can. Lol

Oh really? That's pretty sweet. I'll definitely have to look into that!

In other news, my riser for Jonathan & Nancy's shelf came in today.
Now I can accommodate Nancy's Ray-O-Vac Hunter Lantern. I found an absolutely beautiful one still in the box.
image0_tagged.jpg

230717 UW Stranger Things Props_1207_Edit.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back