Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

You know, being someone who loves models makes me HATE Lego versions. Why on earth would you want an overpriced Lego falcon when you could have a fine molds falcon?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

1. LEGO are primarily intended for kids
2. It takes 0 skill to assemble a LEGO set
3. Some people just prefer LEGO sets over other types

You know, being someone who loves models makes me HATE Lego versions. Why on earth would you want an overpriced Lego falcon when you could have a fine molds falcon?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Because it's fun for Dad as well as Son.

Ben

- - - Updated - - -

Revell have done some great TFA model kits yet to be publicly seen, not quite Finemolds but nice kits all the same.

Oh come on,don't tease us with that. ;)

Ben

Nothing but two new characters. And anything in toy shelves on Sept. 4th is fair game.

Ah, good point. Interesting to see that BB-8 is indeed an astromech of some sort. I wonder if the old series units can even fit in the new X-wings? I would think if the slot is catered to BB-8 size, they probably can't?

Poe's X-wing looks kinda neat too!

Ah, good point. Interesting to see that BB-8 is indeed an astromech of some sort. I wonder if the old series units can even fit in the new X-wings? I would think if the slot is catered to BB-8 size, they probably can't?

Poe's X-wing looks kinda neat too!

BB-8 does fit. :) You can see him in the X-Wing.

Last edited:
Yeah but what I'm saying is: if the slot fits him, would that not indicate the droid receptacle is likely too small for the older astromechs like R2? Or am I underestimating BB-8's girth? (Yeah that sounded weird...)

Yeah but what I'm saying is: if the slot fits him, would that not indicate the droid receptacle is likely too small for the older astromechs like R2? Or am I underestimating BB-8's girth? (Yeah that sounded weird...)

pure speculation but I think BB's have replaced R units as astromechs in X-Wings 30 years later.

1. LEGO are primarily intended for kids
2. It takes 0 skill to assemble a LEGO set
3. Some people just prefer LEGO sets over other types

Zero skill huh? Try putting together a LEGO Republic Gunship and AT-TE with a 5 year old trying to take pieces away to look at them! It probably took me 2 hours longer then it should have. :lol

Lego-Star-Wars-Hoth-Diorama-.jpg

zero skill you say? :rolleyes

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back