Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

One theory I heard was that the numbers on the trading cards might be what page of the script we first see the character or ship, with most Hollywood scripts being 100-120 pages long.

Hopefully this BB will be more successful than that other BB.

otherbb_zpsfefffff4.png

apparently sunday between 1pm and 4:30pm during the Rebels Marathon there will be a "Inside the Force Awakens" promos of some sort... so perhaps some more images, footage or clues to be seen sunday!

from their Facebook page:
"We've all seen the trailer for Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens (and if you haven't, get on YouTube and watch it STAT!) but now it's time to really break it down! Get inside The Force Awakens, this Sunday during the Star Wars Rebels marathon!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched it again and it doesn't look like it is going really that fast. I think the orange rings just give it a greater appearance of speed.

Sounds intriguing though I hope they aren't simply referring to "breaking down" the trailer.

apparently sunday between 1pm and 4:30pm during the Rebels Marathon there will be a "Inside the Force Awakens" promos of some sort... so perhaps some more images, footage or clues to be seen sunday!

from their Facebook page:
"We've all seen the trailer for Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens (and if you haven't, get on YouTube and watch it STAT!) but now it's time to really break it down! Get inside The Force Awakens, this Sunday during the Star Wars Rebels marathon!"

BB-8 will become a Jedi Master then they will call him........

Master BB-8:confused

Damn yous JJ. drop the extra B so my joke can work!

No it still works, you're just a pervert with a stutter. ;)

As far as Hamill's comments, I wonder if Ford was really into playing this character again or if he just wants to play Indy and did the movie? He's professional so if he has the role he's going to go in 100%.

Yeah I think it would be fairly easy to build that thing. I do think the super fast scene in the trailer is probably cgi.

its entirely possible the practical effect BB-8 RC model was shot on a stage with blue or green screen then digitally composited onto the tatooine location scene much like the snow speeders were added to the Hoth flyover, the speeder bikes to the redwood forests and X-wings over the death star, etc. adding speed and terrain bump and bounce to the rolling action would be easy in post and Filming on a closed Pinewood lot stage would solve the problem of leaked photos of the thing as well as protecting it from the elements.

BB-8 will become a Jedi Master then they will call him........
Master BB-8:confused
Damn yous JJ. drop the extra B so my joke can work!

How mature!

victor-meldrew.jpg

:D

I'm just worried that R2 fades into the background like the big three and this new droid is the replacement hero droid of the new trilogy

J

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back