Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

Official source?

, and John Williams returns as the composer. ."

Saw John Williams conduct the oregon symphony last night.

He said something about "keeping up with Abrams."

- - - Updated - - -

Not to infer anything but after sitting here looking at recent shots of Max Von Sydow photos for the last couple of minutes, the one thing that struck me was how similar he looks to Alec Guiness.

However they use him, it will be a treat to have him there.

Indeed!

He's sitting next to Mark in that photo right? His haircut looks a lot like Guiness as Kenobi.

I was on the fence but hopeful about this, and now I'm stoked!
And the electric energy in that photo, I'd love to be a fly on that wall!
I hope that first table-read is filmed and snippets will be included in the bonusmaterial of the Blurayrelease.

Max von Sydow - very cool addition. But please Carrie... no gold bikini this time around... :rolleyes

If I were a betting man I think it would be more likely that you would see Benedict in the next two. Given the number of returning stars and newcomers it would make more sense to bring him in a later film when his introduction would be an even more powerful kick to a sequel of SW VII. Or perhaps you'll see him teased in a post credits sequence. Now that would send everybody mad!!!

Oh, and I'd also bet Lando will be more likey to be in the sequel as well. Nice nod to Empire and again it may keep the older fans happy. Bad news is the scene you will see him introduced in will probably be at Hans funeral as a burning Millenium falcon is sent spiralling into the Corellian sun.

Last edited:

archiegold said:
Not to infer anything but after sitting here looking at recent shots of Max Von Sydow photos for the last couple of minutes, the one thing that struck me was how similar he looks to Alec Guiness.

However they use him, it will be a treat to have him there.

Indeed!

He's sitting next to Mark in that photo right? His haircut looks a lot like Guiness as Kenobi.

.....na, thats Tony Daniels beside Mark

J

When someone is able, can someone post pictures of all the new cast members? I'm on vacation and do not get very good reception, so I cannot look up all the newcomers

ScreenShot2014-04-29at200618.jpg

J

My immediate thoughts were that Serkis might be doing the 2nd unit directing. Kinda getting a 2 for 1 deal.

Nothing is official until SW.com announces it.

Umm, I think the man can officially speak for himself, so when Benedict Cumberbatch says that Benedict Cumberbatch will not be in Ep. 7 i
think it's fair to say that is official. SW.com isn't un the habit of issuing press releass about things which are not going to happen.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back