Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

just do mike stackpoles xwing series as a tv series. it would be perfect. episodic, lots of characters and tons of bitching xwing action

"she was my wife" :lol Now I keep thinking of Calista sneaking off for...:facepalm :lol
I found out she grew up a few miles from where I live, and she and Harrison visit the area once in a while, we've been on "Ford Watch" for a few years, with no sitings yet ;). My daughter checks the private air field for the Falcon everytime we drive by. :lol

Or he's not, and his "I can't/won't talk about it" act is a crafted plan to keep people interested and talking about it. Either way, he clearly knows something about what Disney and Lucasfilm have planned.

I don't know, he's never really played along with it before which is why I tend to think he's in. His attitude has clearly changed. But you're right, he definitely knows something.

I don't know, he's never really played along with it before which is why I tend to think he's in. His attitude has clearly changed. But you're right, he definitely knows something.

He's in. His more candid response a few weeks ago in Chicago clearly indicate that. Then his PR people told him to pipe down about it.

I really don't know what the point is behind all this hush-hush business with these sorts of things. In this case, either they are or they are not being cast for roles in the movie. Why would it be an earth shattering affair to just give it a yes or a no and be done with it...?

I really don't know what the point is behind all this hush-hush business with these sorts of things. In this case, either they are or they are not being cast for roles in the movie. Why would it be an earth shattering affair to just give it a yes or a no and be done with it...?

Well JJ Abrams has managed to keep his Star Trek villain under wraps and that movie comes out in 3 weeks, so there you go.

Well JJ Abrams has managed to keep his Star Trek villain under wraps and that movie comes out in 3 weeks, so there you go.

All things being equal in this case, then we may as well shut this thread down and come back when the movie's over! :)

All things being equal in this case, then we may as well shut this thread down and come back when the movie's over! :)

Nah, it's fun to banter about but I do really appreciate secrecy around these things. It's so rare that films surprise nowadays that it's a treat when they do. :thumbsup

LOL! JJ takes secrecy very seriously, it's going to be an interesting 2 years of development and production. And it's not like Trek fans are any less rabid about info then SW fans.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back