Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

Some of you failed this round of fun, just so you know. That is why I love this place so much. Most everyone in here has a good sense of humor about everything.

Therein lies the real strength and trick; sometimes you just have to let things roll off like water on a duck's back. Usually the ones who are
quick to judge someone else's grammar will usually slip up
somewhere themselves in another thread. Or even the same one. Although some folks may genuinely just be trying to be "helpful", there are indeed others who genuinely aren't. There once was a member here who never failed to belittle someone else's use of words, thinking himself master over all things English language. I saw more than one or two of his own faux pas and guess what? His obnoxious presence is no longer a bother since he's now banned anyway. What did he ultimately prove? That it doesn't take an English major to be a good member here, for one thing. For another? That he was a *******. :lol

Some of you failed this round of fun, just so you know. That is why I love this place so much. Most everyone in here has a good sense of humor about everything.

Yes, that is how you learn things. But putting "just so you know" is kinda a dick thing to do. Like you are stating that you are better than them in a sense. Bad Form..Bad form ol'chap.

How do the words "just so you know" in any way suggest that I think I'm better than them? I don't, at all. Teeda took it as i intended it, so should you. You are just blowing an innocent comment i made to someone who is not you way out of proportion. There is no need to attack me for it.

I just want to say, the original ESB ROCKS!!!!!!! I had the DVDs on the shelves shaking from the speakers turned up so loud last night. :cool Tonight is ROTJ without Hayden and without Jabba's "new" band. One question comes to mind: How the hell am I suppose to wait until 2015 now? I feel like an addict that had it under control, now I can't get enough :lol Let this be a warning to you, too much time on the RPF will only take you further down the rabbit hole. Star Wars: consume you it will! :)

And now for something completely different: Canadians are Super Green ;)

Last edited:

I just want to say, the original ESB ROCKS!!!!!!! I had the DVDs on the shelves shaking from the speakers turned up so loud last night. :cool Tonight is ROTJ without Hayden and without Jabba's "new" band. One question comes to mind: How the hell am I suppose to wait until 2015 now? I feel like an addict that had it under control, now I can't get enough :lol Let this be a warning to you, too much time on the RPF will only take you further down the rabbit hole. Star Wars: consume you it will! :)

And now for something completely different: Canadians are Super Green ;)

:lol:thumbsup

well, I was 2 months short of turning 10 years old and was a sci fi fan watching reruns of Star Trek, Lost in Space and was a big Planet of the Apes fan so at the age of 10 when I went to the theater, (did I mention at the impressionable age of 10?) to see something my parents said I might like called Star Wars this 10 year old was awstruck as if the meaning of life had been told to him by an omnipotent being! To this day I still recall that viewing and the effect it had on me, a 10 year old boy... I lived Star Wars from that day forward! (just so you know) :D

Yep. When I was a kid though I always thought it was "Aquitenna fizzy" so I stuck with it. :lol

Something about Huttese I've always liked. If only they'd make it a "literal" language like Klingon, with a dictionary and such...:popcorn

well, I was 2 months short of turning 10 years old and was a sci fi fan watching reruns of Star Trek, Lost in Space and was a big Planet of the Apes fan so at the age of 10 when I went to the theater, (did I mention at the impressionable age of 10?) to see something my parents said I might like called Star Wars this 10 year old was awstruck as if the meaning of life had been told to him by an omnipotent being! To this day I still recall that viewing and the effect it had on me, a 10 year old boy... I lived Star Wars from that day forward! (just so you know) :D

So how old were you when you saw Star Wars...?

:lol

Something about Huttese I've always liked. If only they'd make it a "literal" language like Klingon, with a dictionary and such...:popcorn

So how old were you when you saw Star Wars...?

:lol
:D can't remember its been so long now..... :lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back