Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

Han sent it off with his Daughter after his Son went dark.

When Rey and Finn are looking for a way off Jakku, they see the Falcon and don't steal it because they think it looks like crap. Then they meet up with Han and Chewie on another shop. Every indication is she doesn't know Han or the Falcon. Han and Chewie make their first appearance on this other pirate ship on a mission of some sort to free some people. It's all very confusing as to why the Falcon is on Jakku.

MSW is such garbage. Jason can't help but rush everything that comes across his desk onto the site, padded to the gills with his own ill-informed speculation. Plenty of his big story leaks have already been proven wrong. He was recently caught admitting that he sends Latino Review, Slashfilm and other competitors false stories from multiple accounts (making them seem reliable, as multiple sources are giving them the same info) in attempts to discredit them. I'm all for SW7 spoilers, but I can do without that dude's crummy best guesses reported as news and I try not to click MSW links to avoid providing them ad revenue. He lost all credibility after insisting for months that Luke was Kylo Ren and Hammill's beard and world traveling were both calculated moves to throw off the fans. Ridiculous.

And yet he has gotten more correct then anyone else. And I don't recall him ever saying Luke was Kylo and I have been listening to
their podcast for a year or so. And I say that as someone who is voraciously following all the different reputable rumor sites, blogs, and podcasts.

Last edited:
And yet he has gotten more correct then anyone else. And I don't recall him ever saying Luke was Kylo and I have been listening to
their podcast for a year or so.

He could have gotten 100% correct if he'd had more patience with his material.

You don't remember him insisting that Luke was the villain of the story? He went to great lengths to cram what was known of Hammill/Luke into what was known from production art and story leaks, and indicated that the images of Ren (whose name was not known at the time) represented Hammill. With each post and tweet and message board conversation, he became more insistent that this was the direction of the story. It was all based on his own speculation (as usual) informed by drawings and bits of information, but when people took Occam's razor to his theory he dug in his heels. He said Hammill's beard was contractually-obligated (borrowing from Hammill's interview joke) was a ruse; that he was following the production to Ireland, to England, to California, all in the fake off-hours beard, to throw off fans - all in bizarre support of his own guess at what all those pieces might be pointing to.

This was the beginning of it: http://makingstarwars.net/2014/10/huge-rumor-star-wars-episode-viis-father-sized-moment/

It's par for the course - you're rolling the dice reading their news, and Jason's attempts to mislead his competition (and their readers) are contrary to the spirit of the fan community that I would encourage. MSW won't get my clicks or support.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back