Star Wars: Battlefront

I preordered the deluxe edition from Toys R Us. Maybe they weren't part of that. All I got was a code for the extra weapons and victory emote, which I use constantly, especially right before I know I'm gonna get capped.

I preordered the deluxe edition from Toys R Us. Maybe they weren't part of that. All I got was a code for the extra weapons and victory emote, which I use constantly, especially right before I know I'm gonna get capped.

I would either contact Toys r Us or EA's support people. Contrary to what one tends to believe, the last time I needed help connecting to Origin they were extremely helpful- they even CALLED me the next day and the rep i spoke to was actually competent and did not treat me like an idiot the way some supports reps do when they read from a prepared sheet. Turns out it wasn't EA's fault at all, but the largest ISP here in Sweden had somehow blocked their IP range so that no one could connect for a couple days!

I would either contact Toys r Us or EA's support people. Contrary to what one tends to believe, the last time I needed help connecting to Origin they were extremely helpful- they even CALLED me the next day and the rep i spoke to was actually competent and did not treat me like an idiot the way some supports reps do when they read from a prepared sheet. Turns out it wasn't EA's fault at all, but the largest ISP here in Sweden had somehow blocked their IP range so that no one could connect for a couple days!
Love to hear of good experiences like that. I just might give them a try. Thanks so much!

So, has anyone been playing Jakku yet?

It is just pass or fail I believe, Bryan.

So far I have enjoyed Walker Assault the most, in general. Looking forward to play on Jakku. I do hope we get to see more maps, especially on some different planets.

if anyone wants to join me sometime on Xbox One my name is; "Ol Papa Bunngle", so long as you understand that I don't take anything too seriously. Especially not games. I love being blown up actually. Yee haaaw!!

My friend is having problems launching Jakku, but I haven't had a problem.. And Yes, I have played on the map in a couple of modes, and its insane!

The map is open for Jakku, but I cannot play the mission on my XB One! I put in the code, the game shows the expansion was installed... there's just NO place to play the mission! Why the h*** did I even pay the extra $10 for the deluxe if I can't even play it? Will EA do any credit toward the season pass for people who can't access what what we were supposed to get?

I've been enjoying the solo play... but can't find any multiplayer games. I only managed to play one time (and that only last for a couple minutes as I came late). Presuming the issue is that I'm in New Zealand... but still. It's a pain not having a server browser. From my end it appears no one is playing anywhere! By the way I'm user "indymagnoli" on PC.

Are people primarily in third person or first person view when they're playing as ground units? I've been playing it as first person shooter

I'm havin tons o fun .. but I do have to say in the bigger maps.. the re-spawn as far away as possible thing is really annoying... flip side is my thumb is really fit.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back