Star Trek Into Darkness (Pre-release)

Hm, interesting. I'm with the lot that kinda frowns upon it being another Earth-centered flick, but I'll take it over nothing at all. Guess I'll have to wait until the Hobbit comes out to see the 9 minutes, but this teaser didn't really do any teasing :/. Even still, can't wait to see it.

With everyone clamoring about how "The Dark Knight" helped influence this movie, and the trailor's music being all BRRRARAARARAR, I'm honestly surprised we didn't get a "Christopher Nolan Presents" in the opening.

Great, The Enterprise is a submarine now? How Lame. :rolleyes

Another franchise killed by stupidity! :unsure

That's not Enterprise...it's something else....

star-trek-into-darkness-trailer-14.jpg

What ever that is (probably the 'Prise with new nacelles) that is one seriously sweet shot.

The blonde is probably Dr. Carol Marcus (the blue science tunic gives it away since Rand would be wearing red), the end shot of the Japanese Trailer sure as hell makes it look like Spock's death scene in TWOK. That animae leap that the bad guy does and the line about revenge makes me think it's Kahn. Damn, and I was so stumping for it to be Gary Mitchell.

Wouldn't be surprised if JAbrams is throwing fans a little eye-candy. Maybe the new NCC gets destroyed:lol.

We've got TWOK and TSFS rolled into one.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back