Star Destroyer Avenger part ID help please

What are those parts ?

partsid.jpg

Well part #1 looks like a part from the Airfix Scorpion, I'll have to check my kit but TBH I dont know where it goes on the bridge :s

Thanks !

yup, part 1 is from the 1/72 Scorpion

#2 1/87 Roco Flakpanzer Gepard

#3 1/35 Curchill Croc.

#4 1/700 Scharnhorst

#5 1/700 Prince of Wales

And for your M21 question:

I don't think there are any M21 parts, if there are any other halftrack parts ( which i dont have discovered now) , then they probably are from the M3A2 too, I would say, but time will tell..

Hey Chrome,

Thanks for the infos, M3A2 on the way !

I hope Ill got all the kit soon to see if I have to do any modifications to my mock up !

Hey Tox!
Looked thru some kit's and found one more part:
The part below is from Esci's Demag D7, seems like it's additionally detailed with
two thin tubes and pencil lines or so..

Wow Chrome awesome find !
How did you find this one ?
Do you have the kit ?

I too think they added the little rods =)

Thanks Tox!

I noticed that part in the kit because of the two rectangular holes while I scanned it for parts :cool

here's the part in it's originally shape:

Hey whats up Tox!

I got the Tamiya Enterprise recently, it provides quite some parts for the Avenger.
I'll post some pix later..

Here are the Enterprise parts that I have found yet, there are probably more in the kit but have to check those..

( there are also the parts for the rear of the bridge in the kit, that you know of )

It's indeed a great donor ! Thanks for sharing those infos and thoses pics !

Are there 2 parts 10 in the enterprise kit ? Or should I buy another one ?

Hey Jay,
I checked my Sealab part and I think that's not the right part... I'm pretty sure that's the same part used on the TIE Bomber wing hubs :

mysteriouspart.jpg

Which is, I believe, not known...

I did a master and a mold of this part for my Bomber, unfortunatly I'm not sure I still have it :s

Well I dont know if it's the same part on the Avenger, but I'm least, now I'm 100% positive I found the right part for the TIE Bomber :

mysteriouspart2.jpg

Size, spacing between the "ribs" are exaclty the same... and we can notice between 2 of the ribs on the Bomber pics some scrap of plastic... that's because there are tiny ribs (which I removed on my parts) which were removed by ILM (ribs which are support for the round things which are also cut).

Hey Tox!

Part 10 comes twice in the Enterprise kit.

But there are a few parts that are used twice, but there is only one in the kit, so you need to buy min. two (likely three) Enterprise kits, unless you go with casts.

For the ribbed part that Treadwell mentioned, it is a Enterprise part. I am going to cast that part, I'll post a pic later..

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back