Star Destroyer Avenger part ID help please

Yeah, I start to think "when you cant find a part, take a look at the 88mm or the Marder" ! :lol

Like those small nipples on the PD :p

Those parts are a really nice find, thanks again KB, to be honest, I never noticed there were those kind of parts in the Marder kit...

Yeah, I start to think "when you cant find a part, take a look at the 88mm or the Marder" ! :lol

Like those small nipples on the PD :p

Those parts are a really nice find, thanks again KB, to be honest, I never noticed there were those kind of parts in the Marder kit...

I rarely look at the Milan buddy, i should for TESB, but i get as depressed as when i open the Steyr lol....the 88mm on the other hand, its a winner everyday!

lee

Some more parts to find :

isdx9.jpg

After having looked at every battleship kits I finally found the right crane and I'm quite disappointed... to say the last ! They are actually the same than the kit parts used below (from the PoW) but glued together and this is the top that we're seeing. :facepalm Thanks to Steven and his awesome pics, I was able to notice the seam line between the two halves !

After having looked at every battleship kits I finally found the right crane and I'm quite disappointed... to say the last ! They are actually the same than the kit parts used below (from the PoW) but glued together and this is the top that we're seeing. :facepalm Thanks to Steven and his awesome pics, I was able to notice the seam line between the two halves !

Happy to hear the pictures are coming in handy. You never cease to amaze me with your deductive abilities.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back