SandCrawler Part ID help

jackstraw9388

I've been working on mapping the sand crawler for the last month. I would say I'm about 90 percent done. This is where the fun begins. There are a couple of parts that I would like some help with. I'm hoping this will lead to more parts found. If anybody knows what these parts are I sure would love to know. The one pic I found looks to be all one kit but there was no info. I highlighted a couple parts in yellow. My kit library just doesn't have them. Thanks for your time, Tim.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    850.6 KB · Views: 289
  • 1..JPG
    1..JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 257
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 256
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    530.8 KB · Views: 293
Ok Guys. How about what looks to me to be gas and break pedals, They are found on the top near the back. Not in any of my kits. Can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks again for your time Tim

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 83
Haha, great, that’s a tremendous amount of work. I am always impressed people here can identify the pieces and parts used from a virtually infinite, often obscure list!

First pic, center box is Revell Phantom, I think.
It sure is. It's the underside of the cockpit of the vintage Revell 1/32 Phantom, first released in 1972 and produced until the late 80s so any kit from this period is good to use. The only thing is, is it from the forward cockpit or rear? Also, it looks like there is another piece attached to it as well.
c.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back