Spider-Man Noir Amazon/MGM

Could be interesting. But yeah, doubtful they'll directly connect it to the MCU, mainly because of Sony having the rights. But they already connected the animated films with the live action ones with the multiverse stuff, so who knows. If this series is a big succes, maybe Marvel would want to make a deal with Sony to bring Cage into the MCU, even if it's little more than a cameo.

Yes, but they run a separate MGM channel and streaming service in an attempt to milk people for more money.
Is that just in the US?
I cancelled Prime a couple of months ago because of the stupid, greedy decision to add adverts so I'm not really up to date with all their additional subscription channels, but I thought that since the acquisition of MGM they had integrated that studio's content into Prime for free.

Either way, I won't be paying to watch anything Sony makes with Marvel characters, they have an awful track record for their solo efforts.

Is that just in the US?
I cancelled Prime a couple of months ago because of the stupid, greedy decision to add adverts so I'm not really up to date with all their additional subscription channels, but I thought that since the acquisition of MGM they had integrated that studio's content into Prime for free.

Either way, I won't be paying to watch anything Sony makes with Marvel characters, they have an awful track record for their solo efforts.
I think it is. It use to be the EPIX channel, which Amazon acquired as part of the buyout. They then rebranded it MGM+.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back