Obesedtofit

We are looking for the FX channel 2009 airing of Spider-Man 3. It has extended scenes from the film that has a deleted character called Dr Wallace. He is interacting with sandman. We are trying to find it and restore it. The scene goes like this Dr Wallace is in his lab when sandman appears and talks to him. They get into a fight and he throws him to the wall any leads would help.

Attachments

• Spider-Man 3 Dr. Wallace Footage.mp4
    15.7 MB
  • Spider-Man 3 (2007) End Credits (FX 2009).mp4
    9.7 MB
Last edited:
We are looking for the FX channel 2009 airing of Spider-Man 3 it has extended scenes from the film that has a deleted character called Dr Wallace interacting with sandman we are trying to find it and restore it The scene goes like this Dr Wallace is in his lab when sandman appears and talks to him and then and then they get into a fight and he throws him to the wall any leads would help
I wasn't aware of a Director's Cut of SM3, but both Movies Anywhere, & Vudu have one listed.

If you bought their Raimi SM Bundle, it came with 1,2,2.5,3 & the 3DC.

I don't think it ever got a physical release. Hope that helps.

EDIT: It was actually called the EDITOR'S CUT, & Amazon Prime has it as well.
Screenshot_20220618-190842.png

Last edited:
I wasn't aware of a Director's Cut of SM3, but both Movies Anywhere, & Vudu have one listed.

If you bought their Raimi SM Bundle, it came with 1,2,2.5,3 & the 3DC.

I don't think it ever got a physical release. Hope that helps.

EDIT: It was actually called the EDITOR'S CUT, & Amazon Prime has it as well. View attachment 1589035
That's not it. There was a cut of the film that was shown on the FX channel from 2009 that had a deleted character called Dr Wallace he was trying to help sandman cure his daughter

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back