Slave One ! :)

Looking super fine J'man, those guns are a pain in ARse rent they, I had many a head scratch trying to cut n fit but so rewarding seeing them all made. Slow down a bit as well eh!!! ha ha

Comme d'habitude, ça claque:cool Fantastique Mr. Tox; I'm following this thread with interest and eager to see the next episode: keep up the great work!

My first Slave One parts in primer ! :D (and probably the last ones for some times, I ran out of primer).

Hurry up and get some more primer Julien! Your builds are like cliffhangers! If I don't see more Star Destroyer progress soon I'm gonna go crazy!:eek

Thank you guys ! :)

I will do my best to do more good progress on the ISD this year ! :D

I built the mount cover plate, however I will probably never use it ! haha

Even the smaller, less complex parts look awesome! We all know your attention to detail but I still can't help but be amazed by the tiny details you capture! I dig how you pay attention to all the assymetrical aspects of the hand cut styrene! I'm the same in wanting to add flaws from the filming models except you make it seem easy! :)

Joe

Why do you think they did so many cuts and joins on the AMT van panels??????????? I'm thinking of not doing that as is jut a pain in the but!!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back